How long

How would you rank the Falcons fan base compared to other NFL fan bases? How do other NFL franchises treat their team when they struggle? Do other teams home field become half empty when they play like trash? Do other fan bases yell fire the coach and QB after a bad game like we do? In general how do you think we compare to the other teams fan bases that have not won a championship or haven't won a championship in a very long time? I would like your guys opinion? Are we good supportive fans compared to the other fan bases?

Living in Chicago and floating back and forth to Wisconsin and back I have seen a lot of the Bears and Packers fans, and now in Arizona the Cardinals fans and outside of not showing up for games, fans are fans.  They all overreact.  They all want instant gratification.  There is no grey to many sports fans, it is either very black or very white.  Local sports radio is one hot take after another.  Falcons fans are no different.

17 minutes ago, athell said:

Living in Chicago and floating back and forth to Wisconsin and back I have seen a lot of the Bears and Packers fans, and now in Arizona the Cardinals fans and outside of not showing up for games, fans are fans.  They all overreact.  They all want instant gratification.  There is no grey to many sports fans, it is either very black or very white.  Local sports radio is one hot take after another.  Falcons fans are no different.

And losing brings out the stupid in all of us......well them atleast

1 hour ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

A lot of teams just haven't built a solid enough product to garner a real, dedicated fanbase.
Chargers, Jaguars, Titans, Falcons..idk, I think we've never established a culture that was worthy of praise, IMO. The most fan participation I've ever seen was when Vick was in Atlanta.

Man, I live in south ga.. I see alot of the Falcons license plates daily.. You have to pay extra for those things, so Falcons have fans that want to love them.. They just wont give us a reason to.. Its on the team imo, not the fans

40 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Another thing that irritates the heck out of me are people downplaying things like Atlanta United winning last year. If it was Boston, they would worship it. So here's to everyone else. F Y'all!!!

I just don't follow soccer so it doesn't mean as much to me. I'm glad our team won it but honestly couldnt name one player.

8 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Problem is, even the most patient of Atlantans have s breaking point! I am at the gate my friend!! 

I don't. Years back a falcon's loss killed me. id be pissed for days. Now there is too much more Important **** going on in life for me to let it get to me like that. Id love to have our boys win one and will be super pumped when we finally do. I just don't let sports effect me like that anymore.