Cyprien has arrived.

ya_boi_j

2 hours ago, ltstorm2 said:

I actually like the outfit.  Buddy needs to put on a shirt though.  

Im in agreement i honestly don't see much wrong with it if he put a clean shirt under it.  It literally looks like a nice outfit you would wear to go on a vacation to something like hawaii.  Relaxed fit khakis and nice floral shirt if you put a black shirt or something under it he would look perfectly fine.

Now as for the player himself seeing as im probably the biggest Jags fan on here as their my 2nd favorite team after the Falcons.  I have watched Cyp quite a bit and the dude has talent and can play in the right scheme.   The 4 years he was in a scheme similar to ours under Bradley in Duvall he never once had a season under 100+ tackles and made some solid stops.   Honestly don't think he fit well with Tennessee last year in that defense and Eagles already had some ok Safety's in Jenkins, Mcleoud, Ford, and Sendejo so im not sure why they really even brought him in unless for ST and depth incase of injury.  I don;t think he is Neal quality type player when Neal is fully healthy and pro bowl quality.  But if he fits our scheme as well as he did in Jacksonville then he can be an above avg safety for us and not have us worry about the spot much at all.

He looks to be an upgrade over jj Wilcox(in run D only), who was the presumed backup to Keanu before he was placed on IR before pre season. This coupled with the presumed added PT that Grace will be getting with the Riley trade make this trade even sweeter to me. 

13 hours ago, ltstorm2 said:

I actually like the outfit.  Buddy needs to put on a shirt though.  

Yep, looks like he straight out of a GQ photo shoot. I don't understand the Cam comparisons at all. 

I'd dress like this if I could pull it off (hairy not tan white boy chest, with a few extra pounds and average white dude face just aren't the right tools for this project). I'd also drive a bright pink Lamborghini if I could. Why the pink Lamo you might ask. So when people asked why it was pink, I could respond with "Why do you ask, What Color is your Effin Lambo...???

11 hours ago, yungfalc92 said:

He looks to be an upgrade over jj Wilcox(in run D only), who was the presumed backup to Keanu before he was placed on IR before pre season. This coupled with the presumed added PT that Grace will be getting with the Riley trade make this trade even sweeter to me. 

I worry about the coverage. Neal hadn’t returned to his typical form prior to the Achilles injury, but he was relied on in coverage.