Eric Bieniemy article

JiveAF

Yesterday I posted an article https://bloggingdirty.com/2019/10/01/atlanta-falcons-lot-offer-right-coach/ showing what the Falcons have to offer a new head coach.

Today, I went in depth at one of those likely candidates, Eric Bieniemy. There are some things many of us may not have known - like he is the guy in Mahomes' headset on Sunday's.

https://bloggingdirty.com/2019/10/02/eric-bienemy-atlanta-falcons-need/

Thanks for the reads guys. I'm trying to work my way up. 

I wish no ill will on Bieniemy but I am skeptical of anyone who is the third or fourth guy in line behind other coaches that got promotions ahead of him. 

In case no one gets where I'm going with this, Bieniemy is immediately following Matt Nagy who immediately followed Doug Pederson. I worry about picking Andy Reid's scraps when there could be some other coach or coaching tree with more seasoned fruit. 

11 minutes ago, Summerhill said:

I wish no ill will on Bieniemy but I am skeptical of anyone who is the third or fourth guy in line behind other coaches that got promotions ahead of him. 

In case no one gets where I'm going with this, Bieniemy is immediately following Matt Nagy who immediately followed Doug Pederson. I worry about picking Andy Reid's scraps when there could be some other coach or coaching tree with more seasoned fruit. 

Well I’d say he’s the most seasoned fruit since he’s been in Andy Reid’s presence the longest after those other guys left. 

4 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Mahomes has been great.

Not sure how much having a player like Mahomes at QB makes the Chiefs offensive play caller look like a genius. Which is my only concern.

Look at Mahomes years with Kingsbury at TT. I think it’s like BB and TB12...Can’t have one without the other and expect similar results...