October 2019 Recruiting Thread

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Asked a guy I trust on recruiting info about Ringo and he said he had not heard anything new about Oregon and would be surprised if things had changed with him. He messaged me again a couple hours lat

Some nice UGA Nuggets Georgia football: These defensive stats are insane “This Georgia defense is the best in the conference and one of the few best in the entire NCAA. Yesterday proved

I hope some of our whiny fans decommit and become Bama fans.

Posted Images

I remember one of the Clemson insiders saying sometime back, that Clemson lost a lot of ground with Burch when they accepted Murphy's commitment, and that, while they'd been working to repair that relationship, the insider saw UGA and South Carolina as 1a and 1b, with Clemson at #2, and expected that after UGA destroy's South Carolina, that UGA would emerge as the clear and obvious choice, with no way for either team to make up the ground to catch them.

Clearly, he would want to see the game with his two top teams. Now let's see if anything comes in the aftermath.

3 hours ago, VA F.O. said:

I remember one of the Clemson insiders saying sometime back, that Clemson lost a lot of ground with Burch when they accepted Murphy's commitment, and that, while they'd been working to repair that relationship, the insider saw UGA and South Carolina as 1a and 1b, with Clemson at #2, and expected that after UGA destroy's South Carolina, that UGA would emerge as the clear and obvious choice, with no way for either team to make up the ground to catch them.

Clearly, he would want to see the game with his two top teams. Now let's see if anything comes in the aftermath.

Well right now SCar looks to be the better coaches DLine with less talent.

Well that couldn't have gone any worse - we got totally exposed on National TV.  I have zero confidence regarding Florida, Auburn and Texas A&M now.  Once again Kirby's game day 'panic attack' was on full display with horrible clock and down management - on both sides of the ball.

He is probably the best recruiter in the Nation, but his sales pitch is going to run dry very soon as we don't have the NC to back up the hype he is selling these kids.  

Did he force Coley to run the same run all game, or was Coley calling the game with blinders on?

19 minutes ago, Cockybrit said:

Did he force Coley to run the same run all game, or was Coley calling the game with blinders on?

Not kidding, I think I counted 21 run plays that were directly off-center/inside guards, and 16-17 of them the RB ran into the back of our OL at 0-3 yards because there was a wall of OL’s stood up be their DL and no hole opened.

How can you have that much lack of success doing something and just continue to do it?

Especially when the outside runs were clearly getting more gains?

Coley is worse than Chaney.  I blame Kirby for making him the OC. Worst move he’s ever made.  Just a terrible play caller. 

9 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

that's been the prediction from anyone who knows about Evans.. his recruitment is going to be a roller coaster.. he has told a number of teams what they want to hear early on in the process.. i am not one for his shenanigans.. i would go after Gibbs personally and end it. 

I like where your head’s at.

1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

that's been the prediction from anyone who knows about Evans.. his recruitment is going to be a roller coaster.. he has told a number of teams what they want to hear early on in the process.. i am not one for his shenanigans.. i would go after Gibbs personally and end it. 

YES!!

Close the deal. 

Evans will leave someone at the altar