Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carter

October 2019 Recruiting Thread

165 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, L.A.Falcon Fan said:

So what's the latest on Zach Evans? I'm hearing he's visiting Texas A&M this weekend...

Don’t believe much has changed.  Staff decision on if and when he can commit.  Needs to keep it between the ditches for the rest of the season.

L.A.Falcon Fan likes this

4 hours ago, L.A.Falcon Fan said:

So what's the latest on Zach Evans? I'm hearing he's visiting Texas A&M this weekend...

Will probably be a signing day decision.  Rumor is LSU in front now, but who knows.

Wardog357 likes this

40 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

Will probably be a signing day decision.  Rumor is LSU in front now, but who knows.

Burrows will be leaving, but based on the offense, it's not a great place to showcase RB's skills right now. But that's subject to change.

I remember one of the Clemson insiders saying sometime back, that Clemson lost a lot of ground with Burch when they accepted Murphy's commitment, and that, while they'd been working to repair that relationship, the insider saw UGA and South Carolina as 1a and 1b, with Clemson at #2, and expected that after UGA destroy's South Carolina, that UGA would emerge as the clear and obvious choice, with no way for either team to make up the ground to catch them.

Clearly, he would want to see the game with his two top teams. Now let's see if anything comes in the aftermath.

3 hours ago, VA F.O. said:

I remember one of the Clemson insiders saying sometime back, that Clemson lost a lot of ground with Burch when they accepted Murphy's commitment, and that, while they'd been working to repair that relationship, the insider saw UGA and South Carolina as 1a and 1b, with Clemson at #2, and expected that after UGA destroy's South Carolina, that UGA would emerge as the clear and obvious choice, with no way for either team to make up the ground to catch them.

Clearly, he would want to see the game with his two top teams. Now let's see if anything comes in the aftermath.

Well right now SCar looks to be the better coaches DLine with less talent.

Well that couldn't have gone any worse - we got totally exposed on National TV.  I have zero confidence regarding Florida, Auburn and Texas A&M now.  Once again Kirby's game day 'panic attack' was on full display with horrible clock and down management - on both sides of the ball.

He is probably the best recruiter in the Nation, but his sales pitch is going to run dry very soon as we don't have the NC to back up the hype he is selling these kids.  

Did he force Coley to run the same run all game, or was Coley calling the game with blinders on?

sdogg likes this

2 minutes ago, Cockybrit said:

Did he force Coley to run the same run all game, or was Coley calling the game with blinders on?

Same thing was asked about Chaney and now hes gone so what do you think?

sdogg likes this

19 minutes ago, Cockybrit said:

Not kidding, I think I counted 21 run plays that were directly off-center/inside guards, and 16-17 of them the RB ran into the back of our OL at 0-3 yards because there was a wall of OL’s stood up be their DL and no hole opened.

How can you have that much lack of success doing something and just continue to do it?

Especially when the outside runs were clearly getting more gains?

Coley is worse than Chaney.  I blame Kirby for making him the OC. Worst move he’s ever made.  Just a terrible play caller. 

LawDawg and sdogg like this

Well, that sucked.  Bad all around.  Bad play by Wilson on the first td, bad day from Fromm and bad play calling.  I guess we will see if the play calling changes now.

16 hours ago, Turkeydawg said:

Well, that sucked.  Bad all around.  Bad play by Wilson on the first td, bad day from Fromm and bad play calling.  I guess we will see if the play calling changes now.

It won't.