Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ghostpenguin

DK was a failure in Tampa... is anyone really shocked hes a failure here...again?

133 posts in this topic

I honestly thought it was odd that we fired Sark considering Matt looked really good with him last year. Like you guys, didn’t like the hire much either, but it made sense if only because Matt should have familiarity with the offense with us hoping to skip the typical bad season Matt has had with a new coordinator. Unfortunately that hasn’t really worked out for us. 

12 minutes ago, athell said:

Remember the days when it was all Sark and not the execution of the players and the likes of @Vandy and I got lit up for even proposing the notion?  Good times.  Good times.

I called out the players and always defended sark. At some point the players gotta get held accountable 

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I called out the players and always defended sark. At some point the players gotta get held accountable 

There were even a couple @PeytonMannings Forehead posts showing the scheme and play design was there, the players just didn't execute it properly and it was met with "NAH SARK SUCKS".

One day we will learn...

Ok probably not...but some will...

Just now, athell said:

There were even a couple @PeytonMannings Forehead posts showing the scheme and play design was there, the players just didn't execute it properly and it was met with "NAH SARK SUCKS".

One day we will learn...

Honestly, we fired Sark just because we needed him and Manuel as sacrificial lambs. 

1 minute ago, athell said:

One day we will learn...

It’s why I don’t take the time to give real opinions anymore. It’s a waste of time

athell and Flying Falcon like this

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Honestly, we fired Sark just because we needed him and Manuel as sacrificial lambs. 

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup...and the head of the snake remained...

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

It’s why I don’t take the time to give real opinions anymore. It’s a waste of time

Feel free to PM me your real opinions, I am always up for good football discussions :) 

ya_boi_j and Flying Falcon like this

7 minutes ago, athell said:

You were in the same corner...people didn't want to hear it.

And I was hopeful for DK, but man this offense is rough.

People were upset that year 1 Sark wasn't Kyle Shanahan year 2.

Then when we got year 2 Sark, he proved he is a top Caliber coordinator that was hampered by that offensive line, but quinn cracked under the pressure to make a move, and now we're paying for it. 

ltstorm2 and athell like this

24 minutes ago, athell said:

Remember the days when it was all Sark and not the execution of the players and the likes of @Vandy and I got lit up for even proposing the notion?  Good times.  Good times.

That’s why I never got into any of those threads. He’s been great at Alabama. Granted it’s college to be fair but still...

athell likes this

2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

That’s why I never got into any of those threads. He’s been great at Alabama. Granted it’s college to be fair but still...

Yeah, it became a pointless effort pretty quickly defending Sark.  Seems to be the par for this team tho, don't it?  One side of the ball clicks, the other side is cheeks...flip flop...rinse and repeat.

Vandy and Black Francis like this

DK's offense is taking decades for receivers to get open and we don't really have the time in the pocket nor a mobile QB to buy that time.

What he is doing does not fit our team right now. Couple that with no running game and getting behind early and you have what we have seen on the field.

9 minutes ago, athell said:

Yeah, it became a pointless effort pretty quickly defending Sark.  Seems to be the par for this team tho, don't it?  One side of the ball clicks, the other side is cheeks...flip flop...rinse and repeat.

Yes sir you know it. Never a complete game even when they win. 

athell likes this

LIES. There were about 3 of us who flat out called it that DK was a trash OC. ALL the other 95% of this board was positive he would do great and he could do no wrong. Nearly every thread was word for word this : "Fix the Oline and he will be good"

LOL,  good ole TAFT. Man up and eat your crow.