E. T.

Braves vs Cardinals NLDS

3,452 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Just hate that we have to get him...

MLB are piece of poop for doing that. 

tl;dr likes this

It’s 67 today here in Stl but it was 91 yesterday and our summers are always hot and humid. The weather isn’t the problem the nerves are

Is the crowd as quiet as it seems?  I know its a afternoon game but they seem kinda subdued right now...

Just now, slickgadawg said:

Is the crowd as quiet as it seems?  I know its a afternoon game but they seem kinda subdued right now...

Honestly not to be rude but I was wondering the same thing. We sell out every home game here but I know that’s not normal

Spts1 likes this

1 minute ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Honestly not to be rude but I was wondering the same thing. We sell out every home game here but I know that’s not normal

Thanx.  I was wondering. I kept turning my volume up on the tv thinking that was the problem.  On a side note, I read a John Grisham book ( forgot the name) and it was based out in the midwest.  He was telling the story about a family and the son and his grandfather loved to listen to Cardinals games on the radio.  Very good book. Just can't remember the name off hand...

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

Just now, slickgadawg said:

Thanx.  I was wondering. I kept turning my volume up on the tv thinking that was the problem.  On a side note, I read a John Grisham book ( forgot the name) and it was based out in the midwest.  He was telling the story about a family and the son and his grandfather loved to listen to Cardinals games on the radio.  Very good book. Just can't remember the name off hand...

We don’t have much else to do over here lol. I got married at Busch Stadium and named one of my children after my fav Cardinal. My wife is awesome lol

Spts1 likes this

10 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

I would have to agree w u there 

So how did you become a falcons fan but not a braves fan?