E. T.

Braves vs Cardinals NLDS

3,452 posts in this topic

I want to do something big...bbq...drank...just makee it a good time...but Im scared.. I think I'll wait to see how the first 2 games go...Im sorry...dont think bad of me..lol

tactician likes this

7 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I want to do something big...bbq...drank...just makee it a good time...but Im scared.. I think I'll wait to see how the first 2 games go...Im sorry...dont think bad of me..lol

:lol:

RING OF HONOR likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Man throw down and enjoy yourself. Nothing to be scared of. A good buzz will help either way. We winning and it will be a blast. We losing and it will make you not care as much. 

Edited by LouDog

What's on your menu for the big game?? I'm going with beer battered Cardinal wings with my special BBQ sauce that I make with Capt. Morgan spiced rum on the side. DEEELISH!

And can't forget the beer of course.....

LouDog and youngbloodz like this

5 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

The new extended netting at SunTrust is up and ready for the NLDS

I don't like it, takes away from the fan experience.

Look if you sit there, you have to be aware of foul balls, PERIOD! When my kids were young, I would never sit in that area because they can't pay attention to the foul balls and as parents half of your focus is on them and not the game.

Personal responsibility is becoming a thing of the past and taking away the fun and freedom from others who are responsible because some people can't take care of themselves.

GO BRAVES!!!!

3 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Here are your October Braves

Wish Julio made it but I understand if he is spent..... I would rather see Riley than Ortega honestly.....I know that he has struggled but Riley offers more positional flexibility and more of a power option than Ortega.

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

Wish Julio made it but I understand if he is spent..... I would rather see Riley than Ortega honestly.....I know that he has struggled but Riley offers more positional flexibility and more of a power option than Ortega.

I kinda agree. Probably has to do with the Cards throwing nothing but righties out there..

Let's go!! We need to win this game and the series.

It's been way too long since the Braves have won anything in the playoffs so hopefully they take that 1st step today.

Braves starting lineup vs. Miles Mikolas

Acuna 2/9
Albies 1/8
Freeman is 3/10 (2 HRs)
Donaldson 1/6
Markakis 1/10 (1 2B)
Joyce 1/3 (1 HR)
McCann 2/3
Swanson 3/8 (1 HR)

Mikolas vs. RHB - .261/.288/.451
Mikolas vs. LHB - .284/.336/.448

Cardinals starting lineup against Dallas Keuchel

Fowler (Never faced)
Edman (Never faced)
Goldschmidt 3/18 (1 2B)
Ozuna 2/5
Molina 2/5 (2 2B)
DeJong (Never faced)
Wong (Never faced)
Bader (Never faced)

Keuchel vs. RHB - .281/.353/.442
Keuchel vs. LHB - .189/.268/.351

Nervous AF because the Cardinals only have 1 LHB in the lineup and RHB have lit up Keuchel this year. The only good news is that Goldschmidt, Ozuna, and Molina are the only ones to ever face Keuchel. Pitchers typically have the upper hand first go around.