Fantasy short film I made

Captain Falcon

29 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Cool bro, I'm in the process of trying to finish writing my potential first independent film. I went to Full Sail and I'm currently working with a mentor in the industry.

What camera did you use to shoot this with? Did you act in it as well?

That’s really cool!  Are you in the Atlanta area?  Would be awesome if we could collaborate on a project sometime. I’ve heard lots of good things about Full Sail’s program. (Plus Ryan Connolly went there and he’s great)  

We shot with the Red One and naw I didn’t act in it. The main writer actually brought me on to direct so he could focus on acting (he was the lead).  I’ve tried acting a few times but it’s definitely not for me. 

50 minutes ago, Captain Falcon said:

That’s really cool!  Are you in the Atlanta area?  Would be awesome if we could collaborate on a project sometime. I’ve heard lots of good things about Full Sail’s program. (Plus Ryan Connolly went there and he’s great)  

We shot with the Red One and naw I didn’t act in it. The main writer actually brought me on to direct so he could focus on acting (he was the lead).  I’ve tried acting a few times but it’s definitely not for me. 

That'll be awesome.

I'm in Columbus, GA but I'm in Atlanta a couple of days a week. I'm expecting to move there soon.

• 3 weeks later...