Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vel

Rise Up...or Get Gone! Scouting the Opponent: The Atlanta Falcons

52 posts in this topic

Man. 

1-3. 

This team right now does not look well coached. A lot of issues. From talent on the roster, to coaching on the sidelines, to players on the field. 

Until they start winning...

The opponent will be the Atlanta Falcons. 

See yall once they break .500 again. 

12 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Thanks for the time you put into the first four games. I did enjoy reading the matchups every week.

Yea I enjoyed it. But I'm not putting any effort into anything Falcons related until they put effort into their million dollar jobs on the field. 

10 minutes ago, vel said:

Yea I enjoyed it. But I'm not putting any effort into anything Falcons related until they put effort into their million dollar jobs on the field. 

I understand that !

vel likes this

9 minutes ago, vel said:

Well I will still watch and keep moving forward at this time. Heck I have just turned it into my comedy relief show. I laugh and all the stupid crap they do. Makes for a very funny show.

vel likes this

2 minutes ago, high impact said:

Well I will still watch and keep moving forward at this time. Heck I have just turned it into my comedy relief show. I laugh and all the stupid crap they do. Makes for a very funny show.

Oh definitely. I was at the game laughing. I called the TD for them to go up 24-7. I think seeing this in person really blew me. Usually I'm so optimistic. But there is nothing that kills my joy quite like bad football. 

6 hours ago, vel said:

Man. 

1-3. 

This team right now does not look well coached. A lot of issues. From talent on the roster, to coaching on the sidelines, to players on the field. 

Until they start winning...

The opponent will be the Atlanta Falcons. 

See yall once they break .500 again. 

The real question: do we make it back to .500 this year?

I think we will know the answer to that in 6 days.  My gut says we do make it back to .500, but Sunday is a must win

Texans are struggling with offense. If the Falcons D doesn’t make them look like offensive juggernaut, we have a chance. 

1 minute ago, Lowndesfalc said:

At least they know how to handle personnel...:bang:

He’s only getting paid 3 mil, makes no sense why we let him go and entrust every CB spot other than Trufant to rookies and Isaiah Oliver. 

Lowndesfalc likes this

6 hours ago, vel said:

I feel ya Vel. Like others have said, you’re very good at doing this. So we all lose out.

Maybe you/we just need to find us another team????

j/k

Cole World and vel like this

4 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

He’s only getting paid 3 mil, makes no sense why we let him go and entrust every CB spot other than Trufant to rookies and Isaiah Oliver. 

He probably wouldn’t have made much difference here. Jets D is a better unit overall.

Was fully prepared to come in here and say nothing but positive things about Watson and the Texans considering mediocre qbs have torched this sorry excuse for an nfl team all season outside Wentz, he’s pretty good. Instead I’ll just say thanks for the passion you did provide the first 4 weeks. It ain’t worth the energy anymore this season. I’m almost certain this team would find a way to lose to the dolphins. 

vel and Lowndesfalc like this

Just now, falcons007 said:

He probably wouldn’t have made much difference here. Jets D is a better unit overall.

Their defense is okay, but I guess okay is a lot better than us rn lol. 

falcons007 likes this

2 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Their defense is okay, but I guess okay is a lot better than us rn lol. 

Our defense is straight up trash. It’s stout in the middle and nothing else. 

Atlantafan21 likes this

11 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Trufant is assss though . I’d rather have a cheap rookie getting beat than him . 

10 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

Here’s another gem from Baldy. 

I love Baldy but it doesn’t take a baldy to break it down. I am curious what DQ is saying in film room.

Lowndesfalc likes this

23 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

He had some brain farts last year and with Kazee’s big year that made him expendable. Now if duke breaks out then we need to be looking at what DQ is teaching these guys because It doesn’t look like anyone is being put in situations to showcase their skill set. 

29 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

At least they know how to handle personnel...:bang:

And we have Kazee with probably the lowest grade of any starting CB. Awesome.

Lowndesfalc likes this

Just now, NWFALCON said:

He had some brain farts last year and with Kazee’s big year that made him expendable. Now if duke breaks out then we need to be looking at what DQ is teaching these guys because It doesn’t look like anyone is being put in situations to showcase their skill set. 

Yeah, that miss on Brees killed me in week 3 of last year. Can’t believe we lost that game. 

Jerz #Quinning likes this