quotemokc

Lets review some of our bad plays on offense [Coaches Film] [GIFs]

80 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Just had another look at how Sark used #11.

Crosses against zone

Rubs stacking receivers at the LOS.

Passing out of run looks.

The film is all there with the protection we have here now we should easily be able to do better than what we are doing.

Man. I would’ve never thought of the day when Sark’s playcalling and scheming would be referenced in a positive light. 

6 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

Man. I would’ve never thought of the day when Sark’s playcalling and scheming would be referenced in a positive light. 

I’m just don’t understand why we aren’t using our 2 main strike receivers and design plays that actually work for them.

I love what Sanu and Hooper did last week but if we want to win football games our strike weapons are what are going to do it.

Its almost as though our OC sees what teams are doing and goes somewhere else not realising that’s exactly what teams want us to do.

I mean who’d you rather beat you Sanu/Hooper or Ridley and Jones no disrespect to the first mentioned.

NWFALCON likes this

On 10/2/2019 at 8:32 AM, JDaveG said:

We ran the ball 17 times vs the Eagles. 

2 of those carries were by Matt Ryan. 

To be fair, 6 times Ryan threw it out of a designed RPO. So, if he just handed it off there would've been 23 runs. :shrug:

JDaveG likes this

I think PHI and IND games showed promise for the offense, but the game last week vs TEN was just awful. We played into their coverages and tried to do too much to get back in the game...maybe fearing the D wouldn't get stops just like the IND game and if we took too much time to come back it wouldn't matter.

So, to me the real issue is starting fast on both sides of the ball...

However, we gotta call based on what they are willing to give as well. Matt had plenty of time often last week and there was just no one open.