Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R_The_Great

DUKE RILEY GONE! Times are Changing Boys!

42 posts in this topic

On 10/1/2019 at 9:41 AM, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I'm sorry who are you talking about again?

That description brings several guys to mind the last few games.

Ok, thanx. I laughed because you are absolutely right !!

Sun Tzu 7 likes this

I like DQ but at times he looks spaced out maybe even sick like he is in a zone. IMHO he tries to use fancy slogans but he doesn't know how to fix the problems. He will sit still. If something isn't working he will still use the same MO instead of trying something else or someone else (Grace, Ellison, TBJ, Larkin etc) maybe he is scared, is in denial, doesn't realize there is a problem, is not a HC, tries to talk to cover up, too soft? I want him to get it together. He is our HC so I'm putting for him.

vitaman likes this

4 hours ago, athell said:

Locker room cancer...who comes up with this garbage?

Well I don't see many players or coaches saying how they will Miss Duke Riley do you?  Usually someone says something but Duke was nothing more than an LSU fan boy who didn't want to get on the field.  Another terrible pick by TD and Quinn.  Lets get Duke on the field so he can get blown up by a Full Back.  

40 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Well I don't see many players or coaches saying how they will Miss Duke Riley do you?  Usually someone says something but Duke was nothing more than an LSU fan boy who didn't want to get on the field.  Another terrible pick by TD and Quinn.  Lets get Duke on the field so he can get blown up by a Full Back.  

You literally know nothing of what you speak.

50 minutes ago, Cole World said:

He looks sad. Best of luck to him. Sucks that they’re only talking to him as a special teams player. Rough. 

Flying Falcon likes this

36 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

He looks sad. Best of luck to him. Sucks that they’re only talking to him as a special teams player. Rough. 

If we were winning, he wouldnt have been traded. 

On 10/1/2019 at 10:39 AM, kenn.junior said:

What happen to Grace has he played i wanna see Grace and Debo more often maybe that will spark the defense with 2 speedy backers

I gotta think Grace could be an upgrade to Cambell. At least he will give 100

6 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

You're reaching brother.  They definitely got more pressing things to worry about.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I gotta think Grace could be an upgrade to Cambell. At least he will give 100

Grace is 6’1 223 lbs  

Campbell is 6’4 232 lb

I think DQ likes the size of Campbell and he played pretty well last week. As long as he doesn’t overthink he’s pretty good. 

Im pretty surprised he’s not blitzing more. 

Edited by NWFALCON
ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

Don’t think he was a cancer, but might have gotten a little too hyped over that Philly win... That video reminded me of a hawks playoff game I went to where they dropped confetti after the win like they had won the championship.

Flying Falcon likes this

15 hours ago, NWFALCON said:

Grace is 6’1 223 lbs  

Campbell is 6’4 232 lb

I think DQ likes the size of Campbell and he played pretty well last week. As long as he doesn’t overthink he’s pretty good. 

Im pretty surprised he’s not blitzing more. 

Me too. Wish we had Poole blitzing right now

On 10/3/2019 at 7:28 PM, NWFALCON said:

Does he have a Harrah's tatoo? Is that his sponsor?