DUKE RILEY GONE! Times are Changing Boys!

Look you can say he’s a not so good nfl player but dont try to lie and damage that man’s reputation. He is far from a locker room cancer. He had a great work ethic but just didnt translate on the field. Now what if eagle’s fan come on here and see you poppin off at the mouth that Duke is locker room cancer. He was always positive and worked harder than almost anyone else. 

p.s , im a Duke fan. I want him to show the people that bashed him and gave up on him to look stupid. Hope he gets a chance to prove people wrong. 

Edited by caponine
17 minutes ago, Shiney_McShine said:

I was surprised he made the final roster this year. I had not seen anything that made him worth keeping. At least they got something for him. If this pans out, then great. Otherwise I did not understand how he was still on the team. 

You know what would surprise me?  Shiney wearing pants on a regular basis. Haha   

3 hours ago, GrimeyKidd said:

Locker room cancer? Really? The entire team dances in a video and somehow Riley was at fault?

I don't think he was a cancer.

If he was they would have gotten rid of him before now.

I think this is like throwing a deck chair off the titanic.  In the end it might not do much

1 minute ago, *TMo* said:

Very possible but he wasn't good in our defense. He took bad angles and couldn't tackle. If we'd gotten a sack of balls for him it would have been a good trade.

I'm sorry who are you talking about again?

That description brings several guys to mind the last few games.

2 hours ago, caponine said:

Look you can say he’s a not so good nfl player but dont try to lie and damage that man’s reputation. He is far from a locker room cancer. He had a great work ethic but just didnt translate on the field. Now what if eagle’s fan come on here and see you poppin off at the mouth that Duke is locker room cancer. He was always positive and worked harder than almost anyone else. 

p.s , im a Duke fan. I want him to show the people that bashed him and gave up on him to look stupid. Hope he gets a chance to prove people wrong. 

Me too. I hope he succeeds up there in Philly.