Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R_The_Great

DUKE RILEY GONE! Times are Changing Boys!

42 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

WELL WELL WELL.  Times are a changing.  THE LOCKER ROOM CANCERS ARE GOING AWAY.... YEEEEETTTTTTTTTT

The first of many sacrificial lambs this year.  Start from the bottom and move up

2 hours ago, GrimeyKidd said:

Locker room cancer? Really? The entire team dances in a video and somehow Riley was at fault?

I'd like to know how Duke Riley was a locker room cancer too!!  

Uh....ok. Alittle too late. This guy hasnt really touched the field in 2 years. Now, if you all said Beasley, Oliver, Truburnt, Quinn, Koetter have been traded, then I would have said that we finally moving in the right direction. But, yip....pee,  Duke is gone. <_<

Realsurfin likes this

I was surprised he made the final roster this year. I had not seen anything that made him worth keeping. At least they got something for him. If this pans out, then great. Otherwise I did not understand how he was still on the team. 

vitaman and Knight of God like this

Posted (edited)

Look you can say he’s a not so good nfl player but dont try to lie and damage that man’s reputation. He is far from a locker room cancer. He had a great work ethic but just didnt translate on the field. Now what if eagle’s fan come on here and see you poppin off at the mouth that Duke is locker room cancer. He was always positive and worked harder than almost anyone else. 

p.s , im a Duke fan. I want him to show the people that bashed him and gave up on him to look stupid. Hope he gets a chance to prove people wrong. 

Edited by caponine

17 minutes ago, Shiney_McShine said:

I was surprised he made the final roster this year. I had not seen anything that made him worth keeping. At least they got something for him. If this pans out, then great. Otherwise I did not understand how he was still on the team. 

You know what would surprise me?  Shiney wearing pants on a regular basis. Haha   

Emmitt likes this

3 hours ago, GrimeyKidd said:

Locker room cancer? Really? The entire team dances in a video and somehow Riley was at fault?

I don't think he was a cancer.

If he was they would have gotten rid of him before now.

I think this is like throwing a deck chair off the titanic.  In the end it might not do much

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I don't think he was a cancer.

If he was they would have gotten rid of him before now.

I think this is like throwing a deck chair off the titanic.  In the end it might not do much

Exactly!!!! He's probably glad he's off this sinking ship.

Emmitt likes this

3 minutes ago, Nereek said:

Watch him become a stud with eagles with our luck.

Very possible but he wasn't good in our defense. He took bad angles and couldn't tackle. If we'd gotten a sack of balls for him it would have been a good trade.

1 minute ago, *TMo* said:

Very possible but he wasn't good in our defense. He took bad angles and couldn't tackle. If we'd gotten a sack of balls for him it would have been a good trade.

I'm sorry who are you talking about again?

That description brings several guys to mind the last few games.

26 minutes ago, *TMo* said:

Like 90% of our defense plays like Duke Riley.

2 hours ago, caponine said:

Look you can say he’s a not so good nfl player but dont try to lie and damage that man’s reputation. He is far from a locker room cancer. He had a great work ethic but just didnt translate on the field. Now what if eagle’s fan come on here and see you poppin off at the mouth that Duke is locker room cancer. He was always positive and worked harder than almost anyone else. 

p.s , im a Duke fan. I want him to show the people that bashed him and gave up on him to look stupid. Hope he gets a chance to prove people wrong. 

Me too. I hope he succeeds up there in Philly.

Nothing will make this team better as long and Quinn is in charge. He has done nothing to make me believe he has what it takes to be the HC. Someone give me something to change my mind and then maybe I will cut him some slack. 

vitaman and Flying Falcon like this

Not a big deal to me....basically trading a back-up for another back-up.  Sometime, just a new team, city, and environment can energize a player.  Good luck to both guys!