Jump to content

We Spend all these first rounders and Tampa Has it better! HAAAAA


ryanchilled
 Share

Recommended Posts

You guys want to see a classic example of how it doesn't matter where you get drafted?

Falcons spend two first round picks on pass rushers, McKinley and Beasley. 

We happy with them?

OH BTW, A guy name Shaq Barrett, a guy NONE of you knew of, has oh lets say 9 sacks and has a highlight reel EVERY Week for the Bucs. 

SO MORAL of the story, STOP BEING ****** LOYAL TO YOUR CRAPPPY DRAFT PICKS. 

GO GET Barrett, Go get WAKE, go Get REAL Talent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, R_The_Great said:

You guys want to see a classic example of how it doesn't matter where you get drafted?

Falcons spend two first round picks on pass rushers, McKinley and Beasley. 

We happy with them?

OH BTW, A guy name Shaq Barrett, a guy NONE of you knew of, has oh lets say 9 sacks and has a highlight reel EVERY Week for the Bucs. 

SO MORAL of the story, STOP BEING ****** LOYAL TO YOUR CRAPPPY DRAFT PICKS. 

GO GET Barrett, Go get WAKE, go Get REAL Talent.

Barrett wouldn’t do anything here. He would fall into the same who cares attitude that all our other players have

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, falcons007 said:

That’s just dumb on many levels.

Nah, it's a good move on many levels.  We need a physical corner who can also cover.  Freaks like Ramsey aren't born every day man.  

I'm so sick of seeing Trufant be a complete liability anytime the ball is in someone's hands.  I mean the other day his guy catches a pass and Trufant doesn't even lay a hand on them.  And the last thing you'll ever see is Trufant stuffing a runner who has found the edge looking for a first down or TD.  Trufant actually gets out of the way sometimes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

Nah, it's a good move on many levels.  We need a physical corner who can also cover.  Freaks like Ramsey aren't born every day man.  

I'm so sick of seeing Trufant be a complete liability anytime the ball is in someone's hands.  I mean the other day his guy catches a pass and Trufant doesn't even lay a hand on them.  And the last thing you'll ever see is Trufant stuffing a runner who has found the edge looking for a first down or TD.  Trufant actually gets out of the way sometimes!

Lol. This is not just dumb for falcons but jags aren’t taking over Trus contract. Tru has on badgame, Ramsey got his lunch money stolen in chiefs game. Gave up two TD.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

Barrett is thriving under Todd Bowles.

 

He didn't show nowhere close to this in Denver. If he had, then they would've never drafted Bradley Chubb.

 

Barrett's production is coming out of nowhere. No one saw this coming.

Bowles blitzes nearly someone every down...mostly from a 3-4.

Quinn relies on the talent of his front 4, and rarely blitzes.

If people are really honest with themselves....

The Falcon offense is letting their defense down.

Also

Beasley and McKinnley have only 2-3 seconds before Brissett and other opposing QBs throw their passes..

Coverage, and Coverage concepts. 

Maybe, show some aggression by blitzing or showing blitz early..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doesn’t every team spend first round picks on players?

you can selectively make this argument for about any team and/or position.

you ignore that TB has spent high picks on DL players as well that didn’t work out. 

Now I agree, cut the fat...but funny to just say “go get Barrett”...also, didn’t we do that w Jarrett???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Doesn’t every team spend first round picks on players?

you can selectively make this argument for about any team and/or position.

you ignore that TB has spent high picks on DL players as well that didn’t work out. 

Now I agree, cut the fat...but funny to just say “go get Barrett”...also, didn’t we do that w Jarrett???

And kickers too! :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeap,, like I said many times.. WE should have gotten  2 seasoned Vets for OL to make sure Ryan can stay not only healthy ,but upright so he can do what he does best ,, Throw the ball down field to our top rated WRs in the NFL. 

And we should have used those two top picks on

1. DE Clelin Ferrell that had 27 sacks at Clemson in 3 years ,, and

2. DT Christian Wilkins who is a sack machine as well.  At 6-4 and 315 lbs. ,  And had  6 sacks at Clemson in his 4 years.   

That alone is 33 sacks in 3 and a half years for two DL ... Could you imagine if we had spent those first two picks on the Clemson Bull dozers???  Yeap, I know I should be drafting for the Falcons,, but they don't know it... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Claiming where you draft doesn't matter because good players are chosen later in the draft than we may have made earlier is a logically flawed argument. 

What matters is talent evaluation and who you pick when your spot comes up, and the earlier you get to choose the wider the pool you get to choose from.

Having made bad choices does not equate to where you pick doesn't matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DogIsYourName said:

Nah, it's a good move on many levels.  We need a physical corner who can also cover.  Freaks like Ramsey aren't born every day man.  

I'm so sick of seeing Trufant be a complete liability anytime the ball is in someone's hands.  I mean the other day his guy catches a pass and Trufant doesn't even lay a hand on them.  And the last thing you'll ever see is Trufant stuffing a runner who has found the edge looking for a first down or TD.  Trufant actually gets out of the way sometimes!

Ramsey would lose his **** if he got traded to an imploding team. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...