Time to get ride of anyone that had a hand in 28-3!

This franchise will have this dark cloud over them until they burn it all down and rebuild from scratch!

Start with Thomas D! His entire staff and anyone still on the front office payroll from 2016!

Then Dan Quinn and his entire Coaching Staff must go!

Trade Matt Ryan for Draft picks

Cut Freeman

Trade Julio Jones for draft picks

Everybody else on offense except Calvin Ridley and Austin Hooper and Alex Mack get Cut!

Cut the entire Defense and start over from nothing!

the entire Special teams must also be cut

Tank this season go 1-15 and get the highest possible draft picks in each round!

Its time to Burn it down!!!!

Edited by DirtyBird7000k

Until we win one it will always be the elephant in the room.  It will be a scourge passed down to future generations until the pall is finally lifted and our team hoists a Lombardi.  Honestly it’s not even healthy for me to respond bc I’m beginning to feel the rage I felt that night.  I wasn’t violent, I was beyond speaking.  I simply pounded the sofa, screamed one exploitive and turned off tv.  Yet somehow, deep down I never expected any better.  I’ll always be a fan but I’ve known nothing but a cursed team for my 40+ years of following.  We can always pull defeat from the jaws of victory.   Alas, it may someday be possible.  The pats were a laughingstock for years. The aints were lower on the totem pole of losers than even we were for 30+ years....  I’ll stop ....but it’s real man....

2 hours ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

This franchise will have this dark cloud over them until they burn it all down and rebuild from scratch!

Start with Thomas D! His entire staff and anyone still on the front office payroll from 2016!

Cut Freeman

Everybody else on offense except Calvin Ridley and Austin Hooper and Alex Mack get Cut!

Tank this season go 1-15 and get the highest possible draft picks in each round!

Yeah its very easy to sign 53 new players in one season

Bit of overreaction. Calm down. Ryan and Julio are not part of the problem. As a Cowboys fan (who comes in peace, united against our common hatred of the Aints), they remind me of Troy and Irvin. Seriously. Ridley and Sanu round out the best 1-2-3 WR combo in the league. Hooper is a dynamic young TE who keeps getting better and better, he's top 5 in my book. And Mr. 3 sacks against Brady, Grady Jarrett? If y'all don't want him, Dallas will be happy to take him, disruptive 1-tech is just what we need. :P Takk McKinley is also very promising. Wanted my Cowboys to draft him in 2017, look how Taco ended up LOL. Trufant is underrated, and Keanu Neal (prayers he will stay healthy) is a talented safety. Your team is very talented, tearing down 100% is far too much and unnecessary.

From what I've seen, your (most glaring) problems are Quinn, Freeman (overpaid, should have been cut the second he missed the key block on Hightower), Stocker (why they insist on constantly throwing to him is beyond me; akin to Dak throwing to Schultz instead of Jarwin/Witten), and Beasley (picking up the option was a mistake). Offensive line needs to stay healthy and consistent. Lindstrom was a reach at 14, IMO, but hopefully he heals and develops. Defensive line needed help, need better guys to compliment Takk and Grady. Offense should rebound next year (if not this year), you need an offensive-minded HC, and a new DC, plus a beefed up and healthy defense.

Good luck, rooting for y'all so long as it's not the expense of my Cowboys! Make the horrendous Aints fans miserable!

3 hours ago, TXAintsHater said:

Bit of overreaction. Calm down. Ryan and Julio are not part of the problem. As a Cowboys fan (who comes in peace, united against our common hatred of the Aints), they remind me of Troy and Irvin. Seriously. Ridley and Sanu round out the best 1-2-3 WR combo in the league. Hooper is a dynamic young TE who keeps getting better and better, he's top 5 in my book. And Mr. 3 sacks against Brady, Grady Jarrett? If y'all don't want him, Dallas will be happy to take him, disruptive 1-tech is just what we need. :P Takk McKinley is also very promising. Wanted my Cowboys to draft him in 2017, look how Taco ended up LOL. Trufant is underrated, and Keanu Neal (prayers he will stay healthy) is a talented safety. Your team is very talented, tearing down 100% is far too much and unnecessary.

From what I've seen, your (most glaring) problems are Quinn, Freeman (overpaid, should have been cut the second he missed the key block on Hightower), Stocker (why they insist on constantly throwing to him is beyond me; akin to Dak throwing to Schultz instead of Jarwin/Witten), and Beasley (picking up the option was a mistake). Offensive line needs to stay healthy and consistent. Lindstrom was a reach at 14, IMO, but hopefully he heals and develops. Defensive line needed help, need better guys to compliment Takk and Grady. Offense should rebound next year (if not this year), you need an offensive-minded HC, and a new DC, plus a beefed up and healthy defense.

Good luck, rooting for y'all so long as it's not the expense of my Cowboys! Make the horrendous Aints fans miserable!

I am with you on most of what you said. Yeah, I also think Quinn just has no clue. Until he is gone this team is doomed to fail. 

13 hours ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

Cut Freeman

Good, let's just find a way to cut off the salary cap like in Madden.

Cut the entire defense? No Grady or Debo?

Also, no way are the Falcons out-taking the Dolphins.

2 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Wait,  fans are still here.

Do we need to go too?

What about the support staff like the equipment guys?  Ticket sales?  Marketing? Landscapers? Everyone that works in MBS? 

What's that like over 1,000 people?

Scorched Earth you say?  I like it.

I’m merely saying anyone that was in the team or a part of the organization for 28-3 needs to get gone ! Until they are the dark Curse will loom over this franchise and crush the hopes of any foolish homers that struggle to remain!! 

And yes that includes not just the players but the equipment personal, the charter piolets that flew the plane to Houston that night, the guy selling the tickets in the booth at the old GA Dome! The Hot dog Vendor? The clubhouse attendants! Everyone that was there to witness that devastation must be purged!!!