Takk McKinley hinting at possible Dallas Cowboys trade?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

D. Led follows the Cowboys too. Please tell me that means he’s transferring. 

apparently he was pulling for the team who happened to be playing a hated division rival.....geesh some of y'all just go out LOOKING for drama

If we trade Takk that means we’re tearing it down. Honestly, wouldn’t even be mad. I’m down for the reset button. 

1 minute ago, Falcanuck said:

If we trade Takk that means we’re tearing it down. Honestly, wouldn’t even be mad. I’m down for the reset button. 

The only way id be ok with a tear down is if we got very good returns for Ryan and Julio. They are both too old to be part of a rebuild but to expensive to cut.

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

He is ready for Texans. Lone star state and cowboys of Texas.

My thinking too but that one guy did point out that he started following the Cowboys. That’s a little rare.  I don’t follow Takk so I wouldn’t know and won’t take the time to go through that trouble of finding out 

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

yes? I didn't read where it was today he posted it until after I posted, and I don't usually go delete something just to CMA  ;) still don't think there's anything to worry about a trade though

With this years team and the way it’s performing, I’m not worried about losing anyone. But it’s rare you see players start following other teams(if legit). If it happens, it happens. If not, that’s cool too