Danny C

Takk McKinley hinting at possible Dallas Cowboys trade?

121 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

vander esch and debo would be nasty then let go of campball save some money and vander esch is still on his rookie deal man i like it :D lets do it straight up we can get lucky once right we deserve it for all the terrible luck we have had

Jerry Jones isn't stupid enough to agree to that trade

PokerSteve likes this

1 minute ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Takk is Beasley without a monster season on his resume. 

Oh man, good one

On 10/1/2019 at 9:02 AM, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Wasn’t Like they were playing a first place arch rival of ours or anything. :rolleyes:

Yeah but he posted the star and the cowboy emojis on Monday, the day after the game. Had the Cowboys beaten us, the tweets would’ve made far more sense.

The tweet that said, “Win or lose we still have the best fanbase” was posted right around the start of our game against the Cowboys. So that’s either trolling or his use of “we” means deep down he’s either a Saints fan or a Cowboys fan, my money being on the latter.

1 hour ago, Iron Saint said:

Yeah but he posted the star and the cowboy emojis on Monday, the day after the game. Had the Cowboys beaten us, the tweets would’ve made far more sense.

The tweet that said, “Win or lose we still have the best fanbase” was posted right around the start of our game against the Cowboys. So that’s either trolling or his use of “we” means deep down he’s either a Saints fan or a Cowboys fan, my money being on the latter.

For a guy who plays on a defense that is out of place, him tweeting on the wrong day falls right in line. 

Oh and by the way.... Forget you! :tiphat:

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

For a guy who plays on a defense that is out of place, him tweeting on the wrong day falls right in line. 

Oh and by the way.... Forget you! :tiphat:

LOLOLOL, fair enough. 

:lol:

On 9/30/2019 at 7:50 PM, papachaz said:

apparently he was pulling for the team who happened to be playing a hated division rival.....geesh some of y'all just go out LOOKING for drama

I know I was a big Cowboys fan at that same moment.

papachaz likes this

On 10/1/2019 at 8:18 PM, WhenFalconsWin said:

Julio is following Takk following the cowgirls...oh she-it

So does that mean follow them both??? :rolleyes:

On 9/30/2019 at 7:43 PM, Danny C said:

Takk has tweeted some suspicious things on Twitter today.  A star emoji and a Cowboy hat emoji.  He is also now following the Dallas Cowboys on twitter.  Is he hinting at a possible trade to the Cowboys?  Tweets below.

https://twitter.com/Takk/status/1178726691218350082

https://twitter.com/Takk/status/1178808379487207428

Its because theyre in Texas playing the Texans. Relax.