Danny C

Takk McKinley hinting at possible Dallas Cowboys trade?

121 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Yeah this guy looks like he is excited for the team and to be an NFL.  I have seen Prison inmates have better mug shots than this.   GIVE ME A ****** BReak with your locker room cancer ***

Best Marshawn impression I ever saw :lol: If anything Takks a troll who likes to get people uncomfortable and see their reactions. Not a cancer. 

1 hour ago, Falcanuck said:

If we trade Takk that means we’re tearing it down. Honestly, wouldn’t even be mad. I’m down for the reset button. 

This

Takk is who the cowboys wanted, too.  And they just released the guy they were forced to pick because we scooped Takk. 

12 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Yeah this guy looks like he is excited for the team and to be an NFL Player.  I have seen Prison inmates have better mug shots than this.   GIVE ME A ****** BReak with your locker room cancer ***

Did you seriously post a video of Takk trolling D-Led as some evidence that he is a cancer?  When you find yourself on the same side as D-led, you should just stop.  

1 hour ago, Danny C said:

Takk has tweeted some suspicious things on Twitter today.  A star emoji and a Cowboy hat emoji.  He is also now following the Dallas Cowboys on twitter.  Is he hinting at a possible trade to the Cowboys?  Tweets below.

https://twitter.com/Takk/status/1178726691218350082

https://twitter.com/Takk/status/1178808379487207428

Julio Jones follows Drew Brees on Twitter. And vise versa.

2 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Julio Jones follows Drew Brees on Twitter. And vise versa.

Players following players is normal. They are rivals and competitors on the field only

Falcons Fan MVP likes this

3 minutes ago, Return of the Gaucho said:

Did you seriously post a video of Takk trolling D-Led as some evidence that he is a cancer?  When you find yourself on the same side as D-led, you should just stop.  

I have to agree with this. Let's don't forget just a few weeks ago that Julio basically mocked DLed for his stupid questions. Probably safe to say that a bunch more Falcons feel the same way.

I’m not against trading anyone at this point... we need some cap relief and I’m ready to start over 

if a contender loses their center, send Mack away... I’m sure he’d like to have another shot in the playoffs

were gonna need to cut Sanu most likely anyways, might as well get a pick for him

Julio has been in the league 9 years(?)... and someone has won the Super Bowl every year without him

matt Ryan is by fAr the best quarterback in franchise history... but  I wouldn’t be mad to move on

keep Debo... but I’m thinking move him to weak side and draft a thumper mlb... keep Grady, Lindstrom, mcgrary, Ridley... listen to offers for anyone else... I’m bored of this team and direction we’re going

27 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

I could see us dumping Beasley on the Cowboys (if they were that stupid) but we have Takk under contract until the end of 2020 on a rookie contract.

We are the only ones that stupid.

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

apparently he was pulling for the team who happened to be playing a hated division rival.....geesh some of y'all just go out LOOKING for drama

:lol:

I actually like Takk with his problems last offseason and his apparent interest in cowboys, I’d say get something back while we can

Just now, bradbowski said:

We are the only ones that stupid.

Actually, I just hope we are not the ones stupid enough to resign Beasley after this season, even if he has a couple of good games at the end and ends up with 5 or so sacks.  Of course, this year's pending FA market for DE/OLB's is not great, so he will probably get a good deal somewhere.

1 hour ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

He’s the best DE on the team. We’re trading the wrong one if that were to happen 

No one wants the other one. Takk might atleast have some value with those almost sacs that he gets

15 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Players following players is normal. They are rivals and competitors on the field only

True. I'm still glad the saints didn't make the SB last year though. The players probably would have taken a dump in the falcons home locker or some prank like that. Lol

3 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Actually, I just hope we are not the ones stupid enough to resign Beasley after this season, even if he has a couple of good games at the end and ends up with 5 or so sacks.  Of course, this year's pending FA market for DE/OLB's is not great, so he will probably get a good deal somewhere.

Can only hope the new staff isn't that stupid.

1 hour ago, Precyse said:

Didnt Julio take down all Falcons related posts too a couple years ago? 

Yes he did. Was gonna point that out as well, but didn’t feel like it lol. 

Don’t think Takk is hinting at anything but I also wouldn’t care if they did get rid of him. What has he done? Nothing but curse on draft day and show some flashes here and there. Three years in and he looks like a 5-6 sack guy a yr. 

2 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

If he does go to the Cowboys. THANK GOD.  I could tell by  the way the guy is, he is just a walking locker room cancer.  His face says it all. GOOD. GOOD GOOD. Bro you haven't done enough to act like a dva in interviews. 

Cowboys wanted Takk back when was getting drafted, that's not a secret.  

If we trade him, it at least gets that cancer out of the locker room.  He has AB about him when he was with the Raiders.  I JUST NEED A NEW HOME.  GET HIM THE F Out of here.

I would rather roll with Miles and Larkin over Mckinley.  Takk is a good player but his attitude is atrocious.

IN BEFORE, OH your crazy, WE WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKe that.  I tell it like i see it. 

I gotta be honest...I agree. I DO loves me some Takk, but I get the feeling it's not very reciprocal. Don't think Takk is all-in being a Falcon, and I don't think he's interested in staying past his rookie deal with us...wouldn't mind getting a return for him at the moment...

Dude was probable talking about Houston, saw the Cowboys comments and followed the Cowboys to troll. Takk isn't going anywhere. 

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

You guys are a bunch of drama queens. Stop trying to make something out of nothing.

get-a-life.png

Thank you. My wife and two daughters trained me well. :D

Falconsfan567 likes this