Danny C

Takk McKinley hinting at possible Dallas Cowboys trade?

121 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

If he does go to the Cowboys. THANK GOD.  I could tell by  the way the guy is, he is just a walking locker room cancer.  His face says it all. GOOD. GOOD GOOD. Bro you haven't done enough to act like a dva in interviews. 

Cowboys wanted Takk back when was getting drafted, that's not a secret.  

If we trade him, it at least gets that cancer out of the locker room.  He has AB about him when he was with the Raiders.  I JUST NEED A NEW HOME.  GET HIM THE F Out of here.

I would rather roll with Miles and Larkin over Mckinley.  Takk is a good player but his attitude is atrocious.

IN BEFORE, OH your crazy, WE WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKe that.  I tell it like i see it. 

Edited by R_The_Great

Just now, falcons007 said:

He may be just trolling every one.

I wouldn’t be upset if it happened but it’s just odd. But then again he’s an odd dude so I don’t put it past him. 

24 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

If we trade Takk that means we’re tearing it down. Honestly, wouldn’t even be mad. I’m down for the reset button. 

Heck yeah. Let’s do it!! Acquire extra picks for hopefully a new FO and HC. 

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he thinks the Falcons play the Cowboys this week

Hey, they will have a good practice no matter what. 

ya_boi_j likes this

A lot of homer jokes going on around here.  Takk leaving is a GREAT THING.  Did Takk take us to the Super Bowl??  OH THATS RIGHT, he wasn't here.  BAD pick by the Falcons to get that LOcker Room Cancer

Hes been liking aot I'd tweets specifically talking about him becoming a cowboy for weeks. Safe to say when hes a FA hes gonna leave if we dont trade him

Takk better get started or he can start trimming up those dreads. RTG could  be right about Takks attitude. If you’re going to act like a diva at least produce and be somebody.

That’s all I got to say about that.

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Now that’s trolling

It’s social media bro I don’t take any of this **** seriously lol.  He does follow the cowboys though!

Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

It’s social media bro I don’t take any of this **** seriously lol.  He does follow the cowboys though!

Touché. I wish D. Led following them actually meant something was brewing with him leaving Atlanta though :ninja:

blkbigdog35 likes this

26 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Melvin Gordon started following us and nothing happened. Jamal Adams unfollowed and took down everything Jets related and nothing happened. For now, this means nothing. 

Didnt Julio take down all Falcons related posts too a couple years ago? 

24 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

I could tell by  the way the guy is, he is just a walking locker room cancer.  His face says it all...

...it at least gets that cancer out of the locker room.  He has AB about him when he was with the Raiders...

...I tell it like i see it. 

Well, with all of that convincing evidence you posted, how could one deny the power of your observations?  I mean, his face says it all, he's a locker room cancer.  

In all seriousness, I do believe you when you say you tell it like you see it.  Your problem is that your vision is apparently garbage.  

I could see us dumping Beasley on the Cowboys (if they were that stupid) but we have Takk under contract until the end of 2020 on a rookie contract.

1 minute ago, Return of the Gaucho said:

Well, with all of that convincing evidence you posted, how could one deny the power of your observations?  I mean, his face says it all, he's a locker room cancer.  

In all seriousness, I do believe you when you say you tell it like you see it.  Your problem is that your vision is apparently garbage.  

Right, since the Falcons look SOO SOO Good on Sundays.  Man I really want to watch that action every Sunday, MAKES MY WEEK BETTTER!  Keep wearing the glasses buddy.  I am sure its nice and safe with the glasses on.

16 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

A lot of homer jokes going on around here.  Takk leaving is a GREAT THING.  Did Takk take us to the Super Bowl??  OH THATS RIGHT, he wasn't here.  BAD pick by the Falcons to get that LOcker Room Cancer

The cancer isnt Takk, its the people holding the meetings he attends. 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Touché. I wish D. Led following them actually meant something was brewing with him leaving Atlanta though :ninja:

D.Led :lol: probably will ask though 

ya_boi_j likes this

Posted (edited)

Yeah this guy looks like he is excited for the team and to be an NFL Player.  I have seen Prison inmates have better mug shots than this.   GIVE ME A ****** BReak with your locker room cancer ***

Edited by R_The_Great

It's so obvious: he heard somebody on defense was getting traded to a NFC East team and he just knew it was him to Dallas. Sorry, big guy, more catchphrases for you.

So simple.:D

Just now, R_The_Great said:

Right, since the Falcons look SOO SOO Good on Sundays.  Man I really want to watch that action every Sunday, MAKES MY WEEK BETTTER!  Keep wearing the glasses buddy.  I am sure its nice and safe with the glasses on.

Sick red herring bro.  You called Takk a locker room cancer with zero evidence other than your own perceptions.  You don't get to act like someone has to like what they see on Sunday's from this squad if they disagree with your unrelated baseless assumptions.