Danny C

Takk McKinley hinting at possible Dallas Cowboys trade?

121 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Maybe he was rooting for the Cowboys last night. Stop trying to decrypt tweets.

I also thought this... but he tweeted it today.  He also began following the Cowboys an hour or so ago.

Iron Saint likes this

Definitely would seem to be a white flag waving over this season if that were to happen, though I’m not sure why you would give up with 12 games to play. 

I think this is a bit of a reach though. Probably just rooting against the Saints

thamill and OrthoPTSD like this

Just now, papachaz said:

apparently he was pulling for the team who happened to be playing a hated division rival.....geesh some of y'all just go out LOOKING for drama

Isn’t today 9/30/19?

1 minute ago, Falcanuck said:

If we trade Takk that means we’re tearing it down. Honestly, wouldn’t even be mad. I’m down for the reset button. 

The only way id be ok with a tear down is if we got very good returns for Ryan and Julio. They are both too old to be part of a rebuild but to expensive to cut.

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

He is ready for Texans. Lone star state and cowboys of Texas.

My thinking too but that one guy did point out that he started following the Cowboys. That’s a little rare.  I don’t follow Takk so I wouldn’t know and won’t take the time to go through that trouble of finding out 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Isn’t today 9/30/19?

yes? I didn't read where it was today he posted it until after I posted, and I don't usually go delete something just to CMA  ;) still don't think there's anything to worry about a trade though

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

yes? I didn't read where it was today he posted it until after I posted, and I don't usually go delete something just to CMA  ;) still don't think there's anything to worry about a trade though

With this years team and the way it’s performing, I’m not worried about losing anyone. But it’s rare you see players start following other teams(if legit). If it happens, it happens. If not, that’s cool too

TNFalcon1 and papachaz like this

His obsession with Cowboys & them drafting Taco Charlton and now this.

He clearly wanted to be a cowboy. He has probably given up on the team

13 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

My thinking too but that one guy did point out that he started following the Cowboys. That’s a little rare.  I don’t follow Takk so I wouldn’t know and won’t take the time to go through that trouble of finding out 

He may be just trolling every one.