Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EddieK

We just made a trade - we got Johnathan Cyprien

Thomas Dimitroff is an overrated talent evaluator. He should only get credit for Matt Ryan & Julio Jones. Scott Pioli deserves credit for most of this roster from the last 4 years...

Edited by The Closer

19 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Missing the bigger picture...Cyp comes in to take Krazee's S snaps leaving Kaz free to pick up snaps at Oliver's spot...limiting Oliver's snaps should be a huge part of this endgame...

What?

1. Who is Krazee?

2. I don’t think limiting Oliver’s snaps is in the plan

1 hour ago, The Rock said:

TD has a history of taking reaching for bad players ... I.e. Duke Riley, Desmond Southward, Akeem Dent, Lamar Holmes, Mike Johnson. 

All teams pick players who don’t turn out to be that good. I know that some considers them a reach but I could have and sometimes does turn out to be the other way around.

1 hour ago, stizz said:

And this is why I always wonder why people call for TD to be fired. He ALWAYS makes solid trades and puts talent on the field. 

Because he drafted him!

59 minutes ago, The Closer said:

Besides the bust Vic Beasley, and injury prone Keanu Neal & Takk McKinley... What other 1st rd. picks do we have on defense? Everyone else are mid-round picks Scott Pioli nailed...

Keanu Neal. Desmond Trufant. Adrian Clayborn was a first rounder. 

13 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Kazee, and I do think limiting Oliver's snaps is part of the plan...

We shall see.

Kazee has been worse than Oliver, why would we be wanting him to take snaps from Oliver? Oliver has struggled but he has made some plays too. Kazee has not made a single play all year long and is close to a guaranteed completion so far in coverage. 

35 minutes ago, The Closer said:

Thomas Dimitroff is an overrated talent evaluator. He should only get credit for Matt Ryan & Julio Jones. Scott Pioli deserves credit for most of this roster from the last 4 years...

Yep, 11 years and we have yet to have a decent OL and DL. TD is a terrible talent evaluator for the trenches.

Dimtroff doesn't make all the drafting decisions on his own. He never has. Quinn plays a huge part in draft day decisions. It has been covered in the press that they work together. 

Everyone is looking for a whipping boy, but forgetting that most drafted players fail to make it in the NFL. Sometimes it's the players fault for not being very good.

1 hour ago, stizz said:

And this is why I always wonder why people call for TD to be fired. He ALWAYS makes solid trades and puts talent on the field. 

but passes on solid free agents there for the taking...