Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EddieK

We just made a trade - we got Johnathan Cyprien

1 minute ago, stizz said:

Nah, he's giving you facts that you don't want. Every GM has their shortcomings. TDs is the lines. How many teams around the league would love our offense? I'd say at least 90 percent.

Don't be a jabroni. 

How many teams would love our defense? 

TD spent all his time investing so much in offense and so little in defense. 

All the offense produced 10 points last game.

22 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

This trade put us over the top....2-14 staring us in the face

This reminds me of the Mike Smith era... When we went years of blaming everything on players & coordinators, but not the head coach & GM...

Edited by The Closer

3 minutes ago, The Rock said:

This is such a myth.  We have first round draft picks all over our defense.  We've spent free agency money on defense, multiple times.  At some point these dudes have to play.  The coaching staff has to get them to play.  Veterans on the team have to get them to play.

The two o-linemen we just drafted that everyone is crying about?  Those are the first high round o-linemen this team has drafted since Quinn arrived.  Other than Calvin, it's been all defense in the first round, and mostly in the 2nd.  Jake Matthews was the last first rounder we got on the o-line before that.  I honestly don't remember the one before him it's been so long.

28 minutes ago, stizz said:

And this is why I always wonder why people call for TD to be fired. He ALWAYS makes solid trades and puts talent on the field. 

Err didn't he trade for Duke and now he's shipping him off. 

6 minutes ago, The Rock said:

The offense is poorly undercoached. 

3 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

He drafted Duke out of LSU. Edit: Ohhh did we trade up to draft him? I don’t remember that. My bad. 

Duke was the same class as Takk right? I may have gotten my trades mixed up.

Yeah we traded out of round 2 to get him. Pretty bad error still but not as bad as I remember. 

2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

This is such a myth.  We have first round draft picks all over our defense.  We've spent free agency money on defense, multiple times.  At some point these dudes have to play.  The coaching staff has to get them to play.  Veterans on the team have to get them to play.

The two o-linemen we just drafted that everyone is crying about?  Those are the first high round o-linemen this team has drafted since Quinn arrived.  Other than Calvin, it's been all defense in the first round, and mostly in the 2nd.  Jake Matthews was the last first rounder we got on the o-line before that.  I honestly don't remember the one before him it's been so long.

Besides the bust Vic Beasley, and injury prone Keanu Neal & Takk McKinley... What other 1st rd. picks do we have on defense? Everyone else are mid-round picks Scott Pioli nailed...