Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EddieK

We just made a trade - we got Johnathan Cyprien

Just now, mikeg272 said:

Cypriens not bad, or didnt use to be. Havent kept up with him in a while. Not giving up much of nothing for him. Good trade

I liked him too, but titans fans were celebrating his leaving. Idk if they tried to use him in coverage too much or something, because he was good in Jacksonville. 

4 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I liked him too, but titans fans were celebrating his leaving. Idk if they tried to use him in coverage too much or something, because he was good in Jacksonville. 

Didn't even really play in Philly.  I'm going to remind myself that some team thought more of Duke Riley than the player they traded to us and just continue on like there is nothing to see here.

3 minutes ago, The Rock said:

I was in the camp that was pissed for drafting Duke. Never seen any football instincts in him.

Dimintroffed! 

I do like Cyprien though, also known for missing tackles. 

Good, he’ll fit right into our scheme.

1 minute ago, stizz said:

And this is why I always wonder why people call for TD to be fired. He ALWAYS makes solid trades and puts talent on the field. 

TD has a history of taking reaching for bad players ... I.e. Duke Riley, Desmond Southward, Akeem Dent, Lamar Holmes, Mike Johnson. 

7 minutes ago, athell said:

Didn't even really play in Philly.  I'm going to remind myself that some team thought more of Duke Riley than the player they traded to us and just continue on like there is nothing to see here.

Yeah he’s had a rough couple of years recently. But trading a bad player for a potentially somewhat decent player doesn’t do any harm. 

Just now, The Rock said:

TD has a history of taking reaching for bad players ... I.e. Duke Riley, Desmond Southward, Akeem Dent, Lamar Holmes, Mike Johnson. 

How about his most recent drafts?

1 minute ago, stizz said:

TD is wise enough to save his job. Hopefully he'll get rid of that loser Beasley and others at the deadline to gather picks for next year. 

This is true but this trade was probably DQ call like all the other moves we've made the last 5 years. I'm confident TD will make things work but we are going to need all our picks going into next year