11 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

He got smoked

11 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

be surprised if his ribs aren't at least bruised

10 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

also a bruised uterus

You guys crack me up. :lol:

thofin21 likes this

you heard that loud "whew" sound?  lol  it was a bunch of guys who put money on UGA.. thanks to Cine we covered.. haha.. 

6 minutes ago, Ransack said:

The refs are straight up garbage. Where does the SEC find these clowns?

they took over the game at one point where a flag was called on back to back to back to back to back plays.. it was horrible.. they really ruined the flow of the game.  

23 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Bro, I am 43.  I was 4 when UGA won their Natty and I was on a ship when the braves won.  I have personally with my own eyes never seen a championship.

Well let's hope you see one in your lifetime. I did see the Braves'. And I saw the Falcons' champio...never mind.

:lol:

Dawggone likes this

Great win.

I still hate that we get smoked with the backup QB but this time we had the time to make adjustments.

The secondary is a little scary without Tyson Campbell even though it did look much better after the half. I think his big body matching up with Jennings or Callaway could've made a difference. 

1 minute ago, VA F.O. said:

I was being serious

I know. It was just the whole progression and what it ended with. I gave you all credit since it all led up to the last comment. lol. 

VA F.O. likes this

2 minutes ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

Great win.

I still hate that we get smoked with the backup QB but this time we had the time to make adjustments.

The secondary is a little scary without Tyson Campbell even though it did look much better after the half. I think his big body matching up with Jennings or Callaway could've made a difference. 

Well in hindsight we weren't really smoked when you look at the score. Just a bunch of 'smoke' between the goal lines. His stats weren't all that great. Couple of TDs. 

2 minutes ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

Great win.

I think we'll be OK once Stevenson gets more seasoning, but Wilson and Webb are showing to not be growing into much more than depth

Really hope we hit on our DB targets this cycle because that's area we need to work on going forward

16 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Bro, I am 43.  I was 4 when UGA won their Natty and I was on a ship when the braves won.  I have personally with my own eyes never seen a championship.

We know the ones and I will say it is two to 4 people.  They only come in a post to act like trolls.   

I'm 47 and I didn't know any better when I was a kid so I just kinda thought Georgia (and all of my other teams) would win every year. I had Herschel, Dale Murphy, Larry Bird, Steve Bartkowski and James Worthy. What could possibly go wrong? Herschel left early, Murphy had no knees, Bartkowski was Bartkowski and Worthy got drafted by the freaking Lakers. At least Bird and the Celtics gave me some joy and Worthy was replaced by Jordan. And, yea, it's kinda funny watching the trolls disappear every time the Dawgs start to roll. I'm not sure why people feel the need to troll Georgia fans. We're already a pretty jaded bunch, that's no need to pile on. 

putnam6 likes this

LOL from VolNation, apparently there was a fight on the 10erC sidelines

I’m sitting in section T about 15 rows up. A fight broke out between several players and at least one coach. Several players and coaches had to break it up. Number 58 (J. Johnson) who is not even dressed was right in the middle of it. Not a good look for the Vols. Team is at each other’s throats and imploding from within.

Porter Osborne Jr likes this

14 minutes ago, Ransack said:

The refs are straight up garbage. Where does the SEC find these clowns?

The REFs seemed to really want to get a lot of TV time tonight.  Sheesh

4 minutes ago, fuego said:

Well in hindsight we weren't really smoked when you look at the score. Just a bunch of 'smoke' between the goal lines. His stats weren't all that great. Couple of TDs. 

Agree.  Giving up 14 points as getting smoked?  They made a couple plays that Chaney saw that would work and one thing he's always been good at.   

2 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

LOL from VolNation, apparently there was a fight on the 10erC sidelines

Did they actually think they could win?

18 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

they took over the game at one point where a flag was called on back to back to back to back to back plays.. it was horrible.. they really ruined the flow of the game.  

The entire  game was clunky. Flags, more flags, delays, replays, clocks not working, just a nightmare. 

SacFalcFan likes this

25 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

Kirby just got a call from Vegas

One thing meyer knows is if he keeps his boosters happy he gets all he wants.. booster's bet on the their team to cover and you would see meyer many times do enough to cover.  kirby while he won't admit it, you can bet he hears it when we don't cover.. lol