RandomFan

Georgia vs Tennessee

676 posts in this topic

Just now, Carter said:

Man I can't imagine trying to get a bunch of elite college players ranked #3 in the country to focus and take seriously a 1-3 team that lost to Georgia State. Not trying to make any excuse cuz this our defense in particular looks like garbage tonight. Just a thought I'm having lol

that was why publicly kirby basically called the vols a heck of a team that is on the way up and that staff is something.  no matter what kirby told our guys they weren't going to listen.. i guess they know now.. if you don't show up with you A game you won't win games or you will struggle.. 

1 minute ago, sdogg said:

They completely ruined our momentum 

The refs cheated big time. How is the clock not working so bad? This changes momentum big time and favors the Tennessee defense.

1 minute ago, fuego said:

Dude, go troll somewhere else. 

just ignore.. don't even respond. 

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

just ignore.. don't even respond. 

I was looking for an admin. Ban his butt. <_<

Or at least a time out during game threads. 

It's cute how 10RC players are getting all hyped up, like they don't have a clue what's going to happen to them over 4 quarters. 

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

that was why publicly kirby basically called the vols a heck of a team that is on the way up and that staff is something.  no matter what kirby told our guys they weren't going to listen.. i guess they know now.. if you don't show up with you A game you won't win games or you will struggle.. 

Same thing happened in that 24-10 win against south Carolina a couple of years ago.  

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

Man I can't imagine trying to get a bunch of elite college players ranked #3 in the country to focus and take seriously a 1-3 team that lost to Georgia State. Not trying to make any excuse cuz this our defense in particular looks like garbage tonight. Just a thought I'm having lol

It is very difficult to do. That is way Saban rants about the media giving his players/team too much credit.

Rat Poison!

RedandBlack4Life! and Carter like this