RandomFan

Georgia vs Tennessee

676 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

It's officially game week, so let's start this thread off the right way: with ESPN trolling 10er. 

rTraBrB.png

The women's softball team would definitely put up a better fight than the football team!

1 hour ago, RandomFan said:

It's officially game week, so let's start this thread off the right way: with ESPN trolling 10er. 

rTraBrB.png

I was coming here to post this. Too funny!

·
Sep 29

This coming Saturday will be the 12th time in last 13 seasons that Georgia will face an UNRANKED Tennessee football team. Think about telling a Vols fan in the 90s that would be a thing in the not so distant future...
Carter and Porter Osborne Jr like this

36 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Easily. 

I don't know, have you seen some of those softball players? I can say that because my daughter is a softball player. She is a speedster so I guess she would play WR. Lol

2 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I don't know, have you seen some of those softball players? I can say that because my daughter is a softball player. She is a speedster so I guess she would play WR. Lol

I was agreeing with you Lady. Lol. Not being mean though. 

what score predictions do you guys have?  my one hope is we do open things up in this game and stop turning off the offense in the 1st half. my prediction is 41 to 14 UGA. 

5 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

what score predictions do you guys have?  my one hope is we do open things up in this game and stop turning off the offense in the 1st half. my prediction is 41 to 14 UGA. 

Totally agree. We have to get Fromm, the receivers and the OL ready to pass. We ha be to get them ready for UF and Aub and whoever we may face in the SECC and beyond. Doesn’t mean we have to put all our cards on the table, but dang, we just can’t be ultra conservative. 

if we open it up some 43-13

if we remain conservative 34-17

48 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I was agreeing with you Lady. Lol. Not being mean though. 

Sorry, misread your reply on my phone without my glasses.  I thought you wrote "easy".

I was thinking you were kidding with that reply too!

2 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Sorry, misread your reply on my phone without my glasses.  I thought you wrote "easy".

I was thinking you were kidding with that reply too!

lmao! They are in college though Momma. It’s a lot “easier” when your young. I know you remember Lady. Those were the days. Lol! 

BamaBirdLady likes this

Pruitt isn’t naming the starting qb this week. We could be in trouble if he brings out the next Peyton Manning lmao

1 hour ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

God help us if he puts the back up in at halftime.

Still too soon to joke about that.  Lol argh

2 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

Still too soon to joke about that.  Lol argh

I'm sorry, but I am kind of laughing, maybe a little more smiling than laughing. :D

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I'm sorry, but I am kind of laughing, maybe a little more smiling than laughing. :D

of course you are.. I would be too. you guys have led like 3 minutes total in 2 games and won both despite being down the entire game.. it goes to show how close winning and losing can be at this level.  it gives us hope that kirby and this UGA team will get over the hump and start winning titles.  

Edited by SacFalcFan

I’m hoping to see Pickens, DRob and Landers be more involved vertically and Cook in space, swing passes, slot etc.  Also hoping our punter learns to punt.

sdogg likes this

I really hope we get the backs moving up the field this week. I don’t know if there’s a lot of defenses that will play football as disciplined as ND but they covered up the check downs to the backs and other teams are going to try and replicate that. Especially off an audible at the line.

We need to run some wheel routes and get the backs in the middle of the field to counter that. I can guarantee that Bama and Auburn will key in on that when we play. 

sdogg likes this