Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
⚡Slumerican⚡

A letter from Sw_ft

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I love Here With Me ft Chvrches. Having small kids allowed me to expand my horizons. We listen to a variety vs my other family members only listening to rap and r&b. Nothing wrong with that but it’s nice to know something outside of your culture. 

Yeah, my youngest daughter & I bonded quite a bit with music too.  We always found common ground without much difficulty.

4 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Yeah, my youngest daughter & I bonded quite a bit with music too.  We always found common ground without much difficulty.

Don’t let her listen to Juice WRLD. **** will put her in a state of depression lol. I listen to some of his songs because he’s interesting but I’ll be lying if I said I don’t want to hurt whoever he dated when I’m done listening to his music lol

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Don’t let her listen to Juice WRLD. **** will put her in a state of depression lol. I listen to some of his songs because he’s interesting but I’ll be lying if I said I don’t want to hurt whoever he dated when I’m done listening to his music lol

It’s too late she’s listening to all of it man.

She loves the industry but I want her to be realistic about finding legit careers in that industry outside of performing.  

3 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

It’s too late she’s listening to all of it man.

She loves the industry but I want her to be realistic about finding legit careers in that industry outside of performing.  

That’s a harsh reality my wife had to find out the hard way.

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

LMAO. Swift still workin TATF craniums from three planets away. Dam I miss him. I'm the only realist left on TATF. I thought YoLover would be one, but he went blind loyalist on me. Mods need to free Swift. He drives TATF traffic up like no other. Yeah he had a few bannable moments and was wrong about a couple things, but for the most part he just told the truth. The truth hurts folks. Some can't handle it. When buddy was active TATF led the league in hits by 3x-5x. The Gnat Pack would love him because he'd give them the action they need. Free Swift/Swifty/Swift Kick!!!!!

Swift said to tell you he missed you too and you're a good guy