Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
⚡Slumerican⚡

A letter from Sw_ft

18 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

People call me a troll but swift can jump off a **** bridge for all I care. That dude has some serious mental issues.

You need to seek counseling.

Just kidding. I'm sure you are a good person, but you are overly passionate about a sports team that may exceed to the point of almost insanity.

I'm pretty sure the Falcons give you high blood pressure.

27 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I always thought it was funny how he got posters in an uproar. He played the villain well. It was like the bad guy in wrestling lol.

He has had some solid debates outside of his dislike of Ryan and TD.

Difference of opinion isn't accepted here period. 

16 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Swift was/is a good dude, he just knew how to push posters buttons!  Like you said, he wasn't nearly as bad as some made him out to be, he just hammered home his point!

He really wasn't. But you know how it is around here. You can say the weather is decent if its snowing outside and there will be at least one that calls for your head

LMAO. Swift still workin TATF craniums from three planets away. Dam I miss him. I'm the only realist left on TATF. I thought YoLover would be one, but he went blind loyalist on me. Mods need to free Swift. He drives TATF traffic up like no other. Yeah he had a few bannable moments and was wrong about a couple things, but for the most part he just told the truth. The truth hurts folks. Some can't handle it. When buddy was active TATF led the league in hits by 3x-5x. The Gnat Pack would love him because he'd give them the action they need. Free Swift/Swifty/Swift Kick!!!!!

32 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He really wasn't. But you know how it is around here. You can say the weather is decent if its snowing outside and there will be at least one that calls for your head

Weather is looking pretty gloomy right now too 

:lol:

Uh oh, now I gots to lay down some Weather Report from the appropriately named album “Heavy Weather”

15 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

That isn’t true. You can have disagreements here. You just have to be respectful and mature. That was always my problem with swift 

That isn’t true. At all. The inability to accept the disagreement in the first place is normally what leads to the disrespect

5 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Weather is looking pretty gloomy right now too 

:lol:

Uh oh, now I gots to lay down some Weather Report from the appropriately named album “Heavy Weather”

I don’t know anything about that at all but enjoy that music my man

16 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

LMAO. Swift still workin TATF craniums from three planets away. Dam I miss him. I'm the only realist left on TATF. I thought YoLover would be one, but he went blind loyalist on me. Mods need to free Swift. He drives TATF traffic up like no other. Yeah he had a few bannable moments and was wrong about a couple things, but for the most part he just told the truth. The truth hurts folks. Some can't handle it. When buddy was active TATF led the league in hits by 3x-5x. The Gnat Pack would love him because he'd give them the action they need. Free Swift/Swifty/Swift Kick!!!!!

I like the crazies.  It keeps it interesting...

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I know old **** but that isn’t my forte. 

That’s cool man, you’d be surprised how much music I can get into though. 

I just remembered the name of that album & this team is seeing some heavy weather on the horizon unless something changes quickly.

Just now, HASHBROWN3 said:

That’s cool man, you’d be surprised how much music I can get into though. 

I just remembered the name of that album & this team is seeing some heavy weather on the horizon unless something changes quickly.

It would surprise you if you knew what I listened to today lol. Off assumption without actually knowing me personally you’d think I listen to nothin but rap wouldn’t you 

1 hour ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Naw he was a dirty troll who hijacked threads over & over & over until he got what he deserved 

He was never interested in healthy dialogue, he was nothing but a deceitful agitator 

even a small child could recognize that. 

Exactly who he was/ got what he deserved -I can think of a few others that should get lifetime bans …...

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

It would surprise you if you knew what I listened to today lol. Off assumption without actually knowing me personally you’d think I listen to nothin but rap wouldn’t you 

Actually no, I was thinking you got into a good mixture like me tbh.  That’s what’s so cool about music.  It’s so appealing on so many levels that it’s a great way to bring people together.

Actually no, I was thinking you got into a good mixture like me tbh.  That’s what’s so cool about music.  It’s so appealing on so many levels that it’s a great way to bring people together.

Yessir. I listen to Marshmello and I’m the happiest person on the planet. 

funny story, I told this girl at work today that I like marshmello and she looked at me like I was stupid because she had no clue who he is. Smh. 

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yessir. I listen to Marshmello and I’m the happiest person on the planet. 

funny story, I told this girl at work today that I like marshmello and she looked at me like I was stupid because she had no clue who he is. Smh. 

Yeah I know marshmallow. It’s pretty wild with a good amount of instrumental synthesis from what I can tell.

def has his own identity with that image.  Hard to define actually.

Yeah I know marshmallow. It’s pretty wild with a good amount of instrumental synthesis from what I can tell.

def has his own identity with that image.  Hard to define actually.

I love Here With Me ft Chvrches. Having small kids allowed me to expand my horizons. We listen to a variety vs my other family members only listening to rap and r&b. Nothing wrong with that but it’s nice to know something outside of your culture. 

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I know man. But Swift wasn’t innocent in that aspect either. Always takes two...

I won’t say he was 100% innocent but he built a bad rep, mostly among homers who don’t want to hear a single negative thing. He crossed the line with the wife talk but not many can say he had bad opinions.

and I just noticed how bad autocorrect butchered seriously.