Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
⚡Slumerican⚡

A letter from Sw_ft

2 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Swift personally never bothered me. We all have the choice to either agree with it or not. I actually found some of his thoughts comical.

But I have to ask....Why are we posting letters from him? Has he been sent up river or what? Is he banned?

Tatf has sent him to the further corners of the internet galaxy.. Every now and then remnants of him appears 

12 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I don't think Swift was as bad as his rep here dictates, he got a kick out of pissing some posters off. But he's been gone for a good while(as Swift, might be on here now under a new username).

Let him r.i.p.

he wasn't

21 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I don't think Swift was as bad as his rep here dictates, he got a kick out of pissing some posters off. But he's been gone for a good while(as Swift, might be on here now under a new username).

Let him r.i.p.

Yeah. He went to the deep end making personal insults on Sarah Ryan. All that daring posters to meet at Waffle House for fights and threatening to put posters address got too much. 

15 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Naw he was a dirty troll who hijacked threads over & over & over until he got what he deserved 

He was never interested in healthy dialogue, he was nothing but a deceitful agitator 

even a small child could recognize that. 

It wasn’t always like that but he did go to deep end later. His hate for Ryan approached psycho level.

5 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

It wasn’t always like that but he did go to deep end later. His hate for Ryan approached psycho level.

LOL, it did take a long time tbh.

He would get banned for periods of time then try coming back using different IP addresses & aliases.  

But he was one sick puppy whose disruptive behavior couldn’t be tolerated anymore as he became unhealthy for this board.  

1 minute ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

LOL, it did take a long time tbh.

He would get banned for periods of time then try coming back using different IP addresses & aliases.  

But he was one sick puppy whose disruptive behavior couldn’t be tolerated anymore as he became unhealthy for this board.  

He got banned on every NFC south board for his hate on Ryan. Even Aints forums couldn’t take that ****.