NFC is Weak This Year & We Can't Take Advantage

Boise Falcon Fan

The NFC is ripe for the taking this year! Everyone of the NFC Teams has fleas. The Bucs put 54 up on the Rams yesterday, and we can only score 10 yesterday???  The schemes are the problem.  Ryan should actually be nominated for Sainthood for throwing for 300 + with the routes these receivers are running. Every other QB has plays where receivers are wide open, and they are receivers without half the ability of Julio & Ridley! An innovative OC would have those guys getting open and gaining a ton of YAC's. Instead our receivers are blanketed and mauled by defenders. The fact that I don't see DQ actively working the officials after Julio is mauled is appalling to me.  Oh, and don't get me started on our horrible defensive schemes.  Soft, soft, soft...

How is the NFC weak?  Outside of the Cardinals, the NFC West looks pretty tough.  NFC Central is a toss up, but the Bears are playing good defense.  NFC East, well Dallas is still on top, but the Eagles are rebounding and the Giants are on a two game win streak.  NFC South, well the Saints are the cream of the crop and the Panthers are actually better without Scram.  TB could be a surprise and the Falcons are who we(non Falcon fans) all thought they were.  NFC looks stronger than the AFC outside of the Patriots and Chiefs.

3 minutes ago, Big_L said:

How is the NFC weak?  Outside of the Cardinals, the NFC West looks pretty tough.  NFC Central is a toss up, but the Bears are playing good defense.  NFC East, well Dallas is still on top, but the Eagles are rebounding and the Giants are on a two game win streak.  NFC South, well the Saints are the cream of the crop and the Panthers are actually better without Scram.  TB could be a surprise and the Falcons are who we(non Falcon fans) all thought they were.  NFC looks stronger than the AFC outside of the Patriots and Chiefs.

The NFC is weak. If you can't see that, I can't help you. EVERY team in the NFC has fleas. With the talent this team has, should be near the top.  Complete joke!