Congrats to the Falcons on being 1st

PriMeTiiMe

• 42 accepted penalties against us which leads the league 
  • 27 accepted against our opponents which out of the teams that have played 4 games that is 4th worst.
  • Our net penalty rating is -15 which is the worst in the league.
  • 25 away penalties is the worst in the league meanwhile at home we have 17 which is 7th worst.

Congrats to the Falcons for the being the most undisciplined team in the league and for Dan Quinn allowing other teams to hold Julio the entire game and not get 1 flag thrown.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe

4 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

In the Falcons defense, I will note they were down from week 3 to week 4 in penalties.

Unfortunately, I worry they might be concentrating more on avoiding penalties right now than scoring points.

There is no worry on anything. On a crucial drive with the game on the line, they get a 15-yard penalty on offense which was moving till that point. This team is done barring a miracle. 

9 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

In the Falcons defense, I will note they were down from week 3 to week 4 in penalties.

Unfortunately, I worry they might be concentrating more on avoiding penalties right now than scoring points.

When you have 16 penalties in a game, Its hard to not go down from there. Still had 7.

9 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

When you have 16 penalties in a game, Its hard to not go down from there. Still had 7.

Actually 7 would be about normal.  If you go to nflpenalties.com, there have been 933 net penalties (1151 total - 51 offsetting - 167 declined) this season in the NFL and 62 games which would be 15 total for both teams or about 7.5 for each team.

https://www.nflpenalties.com/