Tweets about the Falcons (the day after

Lowndesfalc

11 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Actions speak louder 

He just needs to stop talking. If he takes anything from Bill Belichick, just give very short answers. Don’t say more than you need too. He gives answers you expect from a high school coach. 

That has to be the worst quote I’ve ever heard a HC of any professional sports team give. 

13 minutes ago, sdogg said:

He just needs to stop talking. If he takes anything from Bill Belichick, just give very short answers. Don’t say more than you need too. He gives answers you expect from a high school coach. 

That has to be the worst quote I’ve ever heard a HC of any professional sports team give. 

:lol: an attempt at damage control but I think most of us are over it!!

25 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Sorry, but that’s not who he is. He’s all about cliche’. 

2 hours ago, Lowndesfalc said:

It’s hard to gauge Arthur Blank sometimes. He has patience but is also a man of passion as well.(Passionate in regards to life not just sex) Unless it gets really, really ugly the next three weeks. I think Quinn has till the bye unless they have a 35-0 fiasco. If it’s 1-2 or 2-1 then he probably gets the rest of the season. Make no mistake though. Blank leaving the stadium at the end of the 3rd quarter is very telling. He is furious! He loves spending time with the players in the 4th quarter and for him to just leave. He was biting his lip to keep from doing it last night. 

Chris Dimino on 680 said if Blank did indeed leave during the 3rd quarter (he didn't believe it at first), that was Blank's way of removing himself from the situation before he got so mad and did something impulsive like firing Quinn after the game. 

Could be true.

7 hours ago, McSpanker said:

What lol? I never said that's what's driving him. He obviously wants to win. I'm just saying, he will go down as the best qb ever for a terrible team in nfl history. He literally has all the records for such. Best qb rating to lost a superbowl? check. Best qb rating to lose a playoff game, not the superbowl? check. Best qb rating to have a losing season? check

Oh well him and Dan Marino can sit down and talk about together.