The saints just beat one of the best teams in the conference without their best player. The falcons make it hard to talk trash

I Even Bleed Red

I live in New Orleans and I try my best to hold us down in enemy territory. 

Dont gimme bs about how I’m not a falcons fan. 

Dont gimme bs about injuries. They didn’t have their best player and beat a REALLY good team 

Dont gimme bs about refs. I’ve to face facts or it make me sound delusional.  I’m a Falcons fan but I’m not ok sounding delusional! 

The truth hurts and the truth is: They are just an organization with a different culture right now. It’s something we need to learn from! They found a way to change things!

The only trash talk I got left is

If I was a saints fan and my team just beat a really good team without the best player —> this is a super bowl win or NOTHING matters kind of a year. 

Just now, roguebeaver said:

I've got to agree...this team makes it awfully hard to talk smack about other teams when we have a siht storm of an organization at this moment in time. I'd gladly trade the Benz for a pure football stadium and a respectable team. This team is in a sorry state of quandary, just now.

The new stadium was a bad move. It was done for financial interests. Not for the interest of winning 

2 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

The new stadium was a bad move. It was done for financial interests. Not for the interest of winning 

I don't see what the stadium has to do with it. 

It doesn't affect the salary cap and doesn't dictate the attitude of the team. That's the coaches job. 

To the point of the OP, you're absolutely right. But not just this season. Super Bowl 51 is going to a reason we're laughed at for years to come. We gave the entire league and especially our rivals a reason to laugh at us, and they will. Everything since has just reaffirmed the truth. 

The Falcons are a bad football team and perennial jokes. Hurts to say, but it's the truth.

5 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

I don't see what the stadium has to do with it. 

It doesn't affect the salary cap and doesn't dictate the attitude of the team. That's the coaches job. 

To the point of the OP, you're absolutely right. But not just this season. Super Bowl 51 is going to a reason we're laughed at for years to come. We gave the entire league and especially our rivals a reason to laugh at us, and they will. Everything since has just reaffirmed the truth. 

The Falcons are a bad football team and perennial jokes. Hurts to say, but it's the truth.

Because it's not a football stadium, it's a **** entertainment center and instead of fans being in their seats watching the **** game, they wandering around the ******** Mall of America.

Man I miss the dome.

15 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

Y'all are talking about the Saints, and I get it, but the flippin' Bucs unleashed the fury on the Rams yesterday. The Bucs are closer than the Falcons right now. Truth. 

I noticed that too.  Arians had Jameis Winston looking like an All-Pro out there verses one of the best defenses in the league.  Too bad we couldn't of fired Quinn sooner and gotten the combo of Arians/Todd Bowles here.

Edited by Falcons_Pantera_KoRn