Julio Jones On Fans Booing "I Don't Hear That Sh*t"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's easy to sit at home and say you wouldn't boo. But when you just spent $300 on tickets, fought traffic, walked half a mile from parking in the heat, waited in line, and dedicated an entire afterno

Why Julio can't hear the fans boo.

I dont think I would boo someone on our team. But I also dont blame the people who do.. as a fan base and the people that spend hard money to see a football game and support that team they have every right to boo. As a team and player you should care! How else are fans supposed to Express their displeasure with the team...

a message board I guess lol where the players and coaches really dont hear it lol

Edited by AllStarHandyMan

Bottom line, if bruh Julio didn't hear the boos, he would not be using this salty language! He hears it and it is he and his teammates that are failing - we still paying the money to support these dudes! So yes, the NFL and the Falcons does need us or these rich azzz players would NOT have a job!!!

While I understand his frustrations, perhaps his anger is being misdirected at the fans instead of his teammates, his brothers, etc!

4 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Bottom line, if bruh Julio didn't hear the boos, he would not be using this salty language! He hears it and it is he and his teammates that are failing - we still paying the money to support these dudes! So yes, the NFL and the Falcons does need us or these rich azzz players would NOT have a job!!!

While I understand his frustrations, perhaps his anger is being misdirected at the fans instead of his teammates, his brothers, etc!

Dude what are you talking about? Did he ever throw his teammates under the bus? Heck, did he even badmouth the fans? No, Julio is as Julio does--keeps his head down and goes to work.

39 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

So tear apart the team from the inside? Nah. 

33 minutes ago, No.11 said:

Dude what are you talking about? Did he ever throw his teammates under the bus? Heck, did he even badmouth the fans? No, Julio is as Julio does--keeps his head down and goes to work.

He didn't say that. He said that maybe Julio should be angry with his teammates. Disagree with that tho

2 hours ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Yeah u can tell julio is frustrated he usually doesn't say stuff like that.

It’s the nastiest I have ever seen him. PC Julio, “Yeah Mr.Reporter, I hear the boos and it disturbs me that we aren’t playing better ball. I am doing all I can to earn my paycheck.”

Julio’s mind, “ I hear that ****!! It bothers me, but this brother got paid! It’s a shame I cannot truly shine with another team!!”