Blank Don’t Do It

47 minutes ago, Xfactor said:

If Blank makes a change mid season Raheem Morris would probably become the interim HC. 

With all of the former Head Coaches on our team I hope Blank does not look to our staff for our new HC

Morris

Koetter

Mularkey

Not the answer

I would just wait til the end of the season and completely clean house--none of these people are the answer

2 hours ago, Xfactor said:

If Blank makes a change mid season Raheem Morris would probably become the interim HC. 

With all of the former Head Coaches on our team I hope Blank does not look to our staff for our new HC

Morris

Koetter

Mularkey

Not the answer

Oh, I thought you were gonna say instead of Rise Up, we would change it to Embrace The Suck.

...my bad :lol:

7 minutes ago, russ7000 said:

Quinn got 2 or 3 mores bad games and he may get the boot ... And the GM at the end of the season can get out to...

I think it will be during the bye week.

We will lose to the Texans. Beat the Cards. Get slapped to **** in our own stadium by the Rams and Hawks. At 2-6 Quinn will be gone. Interim head coach will have 2 weeks to get the team prepared for the division rival Saints. (Which we will proceed to get destroyed in)

6 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

I think it will be during the bye week.

We will lose to the Texans. Beat the Cards. Get slapped to **** in our own stadium by the Rams and Hawks. At 2-6 Quinn will be gone. Interim head coach will have 2 weeks to get the team prepared for the division rival Saints. (Which we will proceed to get destroyed in)

I like it. Whos the top defensive player in college?

I’m clearly in the minority but I just don’t believe it’s the coaching. I think we have the right guys to coach this team. 

But I also agree that If things do not dramatically change this coaching staff will be gone. The Falcons have made their bed with the contracts they've given these players so wether coaching is the issue or not, they will be gone if there is no change in play.

I think a great option to getting things rolling is the no huddle. Not that I think Koetter is doing a horrible job, I think the entire offense is out of rhythm and letting Matt see it and change it at the line may get this running game going.  

And on defense we just need to make a play to let the air out. We’ve had some unfortunate luck especially with the Mariota fumble that went forward 8 yards and was easy for him to fall right back on.

Things will change. The effort and fight is there. To pull my best version of DQ, we just need to keep chopping wood. The tree blocking us will fall.

My feeling about Dan Quinn at this point is like when John Gruden took over for Tony Dungy at Tampa Bay. Gruden had a lot of Tony's old established players and made it to a SB with them.

Only exception being is that Gruden's defense didn't blow a huge lead in the SB and won. Similarly afterwards, neither has done jack squat except talk a good game rather than showing the results on the field.

2 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Guys, we need to pump the breaks on this coaching change idea. I'm shifting focus to the players...there's been some really bad questionable play by some of these vets. Some of them have become "dead weight"! 

No more money left to sign a real difference Maker.

Needed Earl Thomas at FS.

Rob Ryan said that Sean Payton wanted him to run this scheme when The Seahawks were the #1defense, but without "The Legion of Boom", it can be beaten.

3 hours ago, Xfactor said:

Morris

Koetter

Mularkey

Not the answer

If Quinn gets fired, expect one of the 3 to be our headcoach next.

6 minutes ago, Rise said:

No more money left to sign a real difference Maker.

Needed Earl Thomas at FS.

Rob Ryan said that Sean Payton wanted him to run this scheme when The Seahawks were the #1defense, but without "The Legion of Boom", it can be beaten.

You cut your loses, especially with a player who is not producing anymore. That's how you free yourself up. This team has to continue building around its core players....but if it's any of your core players that's not producing, they must be replaced.

3 hours ago, Xfactor said:

Morris

Koetter

Mularkey

Not the answer

There is no point in firing Quinn during the season.  The cast has been set.

Quinn gets the opportunity to turn things around while the FO (or a consulting group) starts the search for another HC and possibly, another GM.