2018 DK & the Bucs were #1 in Passing Yards

3 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

This isn’t DKs offense

Its either his interpretation of Shanahan’s offense or his interpretation of Sark’s interpretation of Quinn’s interpretation of Shanahan’s offense.

Just get it over with and hire Kubiak for HC

God I wish we had a competent beat reporter that would ask DQ which is it, lol. Would love to hear him answer that, lol

10 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

This isn’t DKs offense

Its either his interpretation of Shanahan’s offense or his interpretation of Sark’s interpretation of Quinn’s interpretation of Shanahan’s offense.

Does that Denver defense come with him?

Remember Kubiak wasn't all that good in Houston. He came to a Denver team that was fresh off of a SB appearance/loss and was already pretty much built to "win now".

18 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

This isn’t DKs offense

Dan Quinn is such a dumb ****!! I swear that man makes Fredi Gonzalez look like Einstein. First he hires Sark and makes Sark run Shanahan's offense with Shanahan's playbook and the offense looks like total horse****. Finally he wises up in year too and lets Sark run Sark's offense and the offense looks incredible. Still don't understand firing Sark. That was so stupid.

Now he hires Koetter and Mularkey and want's them to work together to run bits and pieces of their offense mixed in what's left over of Shanny's and Sark's offense. Is it really any wonder no ******* body knows what to do on offense? I swear!! God this franchise pisses me off like no other in sports!!

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Dan Quinn is such a dumb ****!! I swear that man makes Fredi Gonzalez look like Einstein. First he hires Sark and makes Sark run Shanahan's offense with Shanahan's playbook and the offense looks like total horse****. Finally he wises up in year too and lets Sark run Sark's offense and the offense looks incredible. Still don't understand firing Sark. That was so stupid.

Now he hires Koetter and Mularkey and want's them to work together to run bits and pieces of their offense mixed in what's left over of Shanny's and Sark's offense. Is it really any wonder no ******* body knows what to do on offense? I swear!! God this franchise pisses me off like no other in sports!!

There is.stleast.a.dozen OC candidates that would do much better with the talent we have on offense. Thats the only good news.

1 hour ago, ThemDarnFalconsBoy! said:

Sooooooooo....  What happened?  I keep hearing that DK's offense doesn't work, and more specifically doesn't work without a run game. The Bucs rushing game was the 4th worst last year, so that can't be it. Why is it so predictable now?

Todd Monken was calling the plays last year.