Jump to content

Fans get your Money Back ----- Falcons amazing Offer !!


Recommended Posts

Dan Quinn on Falcons’ 1-3 start: ‘We’re pissed about where we’re at’

“We’ve been through one quarter, and where we sit is 1-3,” Falcons coach Dan Quinn said after the game. “Not acceptable for the standards that we’ve set for one another. We intend on getting that fixed. It’ll take work to do that, but that’s what we intend on doing.”

Matt Ryan: 'I don't like our execution'

 

This falcon team has huge coaching problem. It wont get fixed this season. OC is below mediocre. No creativity and whole league can easily game plan against dirk.

 I have invested my time and money in this team but this team is like a falling stock. The best way is to get out from this stock is to invest against it.

I picked titans today in 1 bet  to win SU  and parlayed titans with Chiefs money line on another bet. Both won with huge payout.

I was 95% sure that falcons will lose today . I have seen enough of this team and with certainty can predict that they cant overcome injuries and this very talented coaching staff. From now on will post my picks here so fellow fans who have invested ($$) in this team can recover their investment. Its time for this team to payback their fans.

I went 4-0 today in NFL ( including 4 team teaser )

My initial lean is Texans - 3.5 

 

 

Edited by falcon_ace
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, falcon_ace said:

Dan Quinn on Falcons’ 1-3 start: ‘We’re pissed about where we’re at’

“We’ve been through one quarter, and where we sit is 1-3,” Falcons coach Dan Quinn said after the game. “Not acceptable for the standards that we’ve set for one another. We intend on getting that fixed. It’ll take work to do that, but that’s what we intend on doing.”

Matt Ryan: 'I don't like our execution'

 

This falcon team has huge coaching problem. It wont get fixed this season. OC is below mediocre. No creativity and whole league can easily game plan against dirk.

 I have invested my time and money in this team but this team is like a falling stock. The best way is to get out from this stock is to invest against it.

I picked titans today in 1 bet  to win SU  and parlayed titans with Chiefs money line on another bet. Both won with huge payout.

I was 95% sure that falcons will lose today . I have seen enough of this team and with certainty can predict that they cant overcome injuries and this very talented coaching staff. From now on will post my picks here so fellow fans who have invested ($$) in this team can recover their investment. Its time for this team to payback their fans.

I went 4-0 today in NFL ( including 4 team teaser )

My initial lean is Texans - 3.5 

 

 

The Falcons won't win the super bowl is always a safe bet

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EddieK said:

Chiefs money line bet isn't a huge payout and honestly the Titans wasn't a great payout either. How much did the parlay pay out? 2x or 3x?

Risk: 350.00 - Win: 762.77

But had titans SU too

 Risk: 463.58 - Win: 700.00

My 3 bets involved titans and they had to come through for a +ve day.

Also 4 team teaser paid out well and had Bears SU to win 1K

Edited by falcon_ace
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JG2008 said:

It would be interesting to see an analysis of the last 5 years or so of betting against the falcons by taking the opposing team each game with the points spread and the final P/L results based on betting the same amount of money each game

 

Its not last 5 years . Its about right now. 1 amazing stat for falcons are that they are something like 1-11 record against the AFC since Oct. 29, 2017.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Weir1419 said:

Yeah if I can’t be excited about this team anymore I might as well make money off them. Go Hou -5. 

1-11 record against the AFC since Oct. 29, 2017

It reflects the most poorly on the Atlanta coaching staff. Under Quinn, the Falcons are 6-12 against the AFC.Each coaching staff has that disadvantage, but what an awful record against AFC opponents could indicate for Quinn and his staff is the AFC teams have routinely outprepared and outschemed the Falcons with this disadvantage.

 

This means $$$ for falcon fans. Bet against our team.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, falcon_ace said:

Dan Quinn on Falcons’ 1-3 start: ‘We’re pissed about where we’re at’

“We’ve been through one quarter, and where we sit is 1-3,” Falcons coach Dan Quinn said after the game. “Not acceptable for the standards that we’ve set for one another. We intend on getting that fixed. It’ll take work to do that, but that’s what we intend on doing.”

Matt Ryan: 'I don't like our execution'

 

This falcon team has huge coaching problem. It wont get fixed this season. OC is below mediocre. No creativity and whole league can easily game plan against dirk.

 I have invested my time and money in this team but this team is like a falling stock. The best way is to get out from this stock is to invest against it.

I picked titans today in 1 bet  to win SU  and parlayed titans with Chiefs money line on another bet. Both won with huge payout.

I was 95% sure that falcons will lose today . I have seen enough of this team and with certainty can predict that they cant overcome injuries and this very talented coaching staff. From now on will post my picks here so fellow fans who have invested ($$) in this team can recover their investment. Its time for this team to payback their fans.

I went 4-0 today in NFL ( including 4 team teaser )

My initial lean is Texans - 3.5 

 

 

I may have to jump on that action!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I may have to jump on that action!

Will try my best to make $$ for fellow fans. They deserve it more than anyone.

1-11 record against the AFC since Oct. 29, 2017 reflects the most poorly on the Atlanta coaching staff.

Each coaching staff has that disadvantage, but what an awful record against AFC opponents could indicate for Quinn and his staff is the AFC teams have routinely outprepared and outschemed the Falcons with this disadvantage.

Under Quinn, the Falcons are 6-12 against the AFC

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, falcon_ace said:

Will try my best to make $$ for fellow fans. They deserve it more than anyone.

1-11 record against the AFC since Oct. 29, 2017 reflects the most poorly on the Atlanta coaching staff.

Each coaching staff has that disadvantage, but what an awful record against AFC opponents could indicate for Quinn and his staff is the AFC teams have routinely outprepared and outschemed the Falcons with this disadvantage.

Under Quinn, the Falcons are 6-12 against the AFC

Well i have invested much the same way and can say yesterday was one of the worst experiences I have sat through and that is including sitting in ATL-FULCO on mid December Sunday afternoons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Well i have invested much the same way and can say yesterday was one of the worst experiences I have sat through and that is including sitting in ATL-FULCO on mid December Sunday afternoons.

You deserve better, we all do but this coaching staff is not up to the mark. No creativity and players look like going though motions.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

This is like the stock market - the moment you think it is about to collapse or about to explode is the the moment it does the opposite.

I am not saying the Falcons are about to go 12-0 to close 2019 but not many projected them to start 1-3 either.

Bottom is not there yet for the falcons. Im not a bad handicapper. Falcons are easy to predict right now.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...