This is fixable....

The O.D.B

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Which part was I wrong about? Where did I say giving up 19 points a game was bad?

That Quinn never fixed anything.

Quinn took over and the defense played much much better with all of the same players minus Trufant.

Maybe he won't fix it this season.....maybe he will.....but to say that Quinn has never fixed any of our issues......that is wrong.

Just now, falconsd56 said:

That Quinn never fixed anything.

Quinn took over and the defense played much much better with all of the same players minus Trufant.

Maybe he won't fix it this season.....maybe he will.....but to say that Quinn has never fixed any of our issues......that is wrong.

I said he was a 1 year wonder. Which he has been because the defense was garbage in 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2019. But he had a nice little run for half a season so the other years don't count?

Dan Quinn can go **** a goat for all I care. I'll drive his *** to the state line tonight!! I want him gone and I was his biggest supporter and cheerleader when he was hired but 5 years in. He is what he is and that's not the man for the job. I don't apologize for not saying "well all these things are fixable. It's ok. We'll be ok. I still believe." No. **** that ****. I tried playing that card last year when the Falcons were 1-4 but that Browns game opened my eyes. When you get run out of your own ******* building by the ****** *** Tennessee Titans. Yeah. Enough is enough. How many more losses must the Falcons endure to teams that have a losing record before we finally wake the **** up and realize this guy is a ******* fraud!

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I said he was a 1 year wonder. Which he has been because the defense was garbage in 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2019. But he had a nice little run for half a season so the other years don't count?

Dan Quinn can go **** a goat for all I care. I'll drive his *** to the state line tonight!! I want him gone and I was his biggest supporter and cheerleader when he was hired but 5 years in. He is what he is and that's not the man for the job. I don't apologize for not saying "well all these things are fixable. It's ok. We'll be ok. I still believe." No. **** that ****. I tried playing that card last year when the Falcons were 1-4 but that Browns game opened my eyes. When you get run out of your own ******* building by the ****** *** Tennessee Titans. Yeah. Enough is enough. How many more losses must the Falcons endure to teams that have a losing record before we finally wake the **** up and realize this guy is a ******* fraud!

Defense was not garbage in 17....by no metiric was it garbage.

Last year he gets a bit of a pass for missing half of the secondary as well his best linebacker and DT for various points of the season.

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Defense was not garbage in 17....by no metiric was it garbage.

Last year he gets a bit of a pass for missing half of the secondary as well his best linebacker and DT for various points of the season.

Hot ******* ****? He gets a pass for 2018? No ******* way. What's his excuse for 2019? Dude, wake the **** up and smell the **** stain coming out of Flowery Branch. That ain't roses you're smelling. This team and winning jack **** with Dan Quinn running things. No now. Not ever!!

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Hot ******* ****? He gets a pass for 2018? No ******* way. What's his excuse for 2019? Dude, wake the **** up and smell the **** stain coming out of Flowery Branch. That ain't roses you're smelling. This team and winning jack **** with Dan Quinn running things. No now. Not ever!!

Okay Nostradamus

3 minutes ago, I give lengthy responses said:

Anyone who had playoff hopes for this team was delusional.

Why?

1-3 is not ideal but it far far from the season ending situation that some here want to make it to be.

We are still 1-1 in conference play as the last 2 losses were non conference

And if you are going to lose.....lose to non conference teams.

There is work to be done but we are not out of it by any stretch of imagination.

The loses are not as bad at this point in the season as the way the team is playing.

If the games were competitive and the team lost then you could say, they're getting close.

This team looks a long way from being competitive football team.

The last 6 out of 8 games are against division rivals and this team can be irrelevant by the bye week.

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

Why?

1-3 is not ideal but it far far from the season ending situation that some here want to make it to be.

We are still 1-1 in conference play as the last 2 losses were non conference

And if you are going to lose.....lose to non conference teams.

There is work to be done but we are not out of it by any stretch of imagination.

so best case scenario is we make it to the superbowl again but lose to the AFC cause we sure as **** can't game plan against another conference....