Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TXAintsHater

Very Sorry for Y'all

14 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. New user here! I'm a Cowboys fan, but I come in peace. As my name suggests, I HATE the Aints. Obviously disappointed in the results of the DAL-NO game. As much as we all dislike seeing our favorite team lose, TBH, I was more upset to see the the Aints win. My Dallas Cowboys will obviously always come first for me, but I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the Falcons. Vick was such a dynamic and exciting player, and the Ryan-Jones duo is one of the all-time greats. Cried my eyes out after you know what happened a few Februaries ago, always delights me to see a team win their first title. As a Houston Astros fan, I know what that feeling was like in 2017, and despite the Eagles being my rivals, I was happy for them after SB 52, and also happy that the Evil Empire was denied.

Living in Texas with a ton of Aints fans everywhere, I always found them annoying. They literally care more about the Falcons losing than their own team winning, I swear. I would never celebrate another fanbase's suffering, ever. That is harsh and cruel, my heart is too big for any of that crap. Of course, I make an exception with the Saints, their nauseating, vile, obnoxious fans are just something else. Literal crybabies who won't stop suing over the non-call last year. And they've always been like that, they have a history of 4th-quarter collapses in the playoffs (Vernon Davis, MN Miracle). And their SB win is forever tainted with Spygate. God I just freaking hate their fans SO much. I could keep going on and on forever, but y'all probably get the point. Praying they miss the playoffs, but ugh those SOB's just keep winning games this year.

Worst thing is ATL has 3 losses against teams with weaker talent. I am not a believer in Cousins or Brissett (not "spectacular" or clutch), and TEN overall is mediocre. Coaching, penalties, and injuries are sadly holding y'all back. Your team has so much talent, they deserve a ring. Just hang in their, I think y'all are a competent coaching staff away from one. Hope you can finally win a Lombardi, be happy, and let the Aints' "No rings" and "28-3" jokes burn in ****. At least CAR and TB won. Yes, the Panthers and Bucs are both your rivals, but they're still better than the Aints? Their cities are NOT cesspools, and their fans are (for the most part) not ********. Plus, Kyle Allen is a fellow Aggie (yes, he transferred, but I still count him), and of course I love Mike Evans. Anyone but the Aints. Hate those godawful fans SO much.

So that y'all can go to bed on at least a somewhat positive note. If I'm ever feeling sad, watching the worst fanbase in the world in misery always cheers me up.

 

Bravesfan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Big_L said:

So, you come here to slob on the Falcons??  :lol::lol:

Of course, 1-3 is a hard hole to climb out of, though still able to get to the playoffs, but IMO it's in y'all's best interest to move on from Quinn and get a new HC. I remember rooting against the Cowboys in 2010 because Wade Phillips really had to go. I agree with the #FireQuinn people. Ryan has had a defensive-minded HC his entire career, but I think he needs an offensive HC. Shanahan was clearly the brains behind 2016. Heck, Koetter is a great fit for Ryan, IMO. He wasn't the problem at any time (here or Tampa), he's always near the top in passing, Ryan had a great 2012 with him. Ryan (despite 6 picks) is still sneakily putting up good individual numbers, but the team is not winning enough. Something must change.

Bravesfan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, The best NFC South team said:

Teddy Bridgewater surely is running our Wins column forward. 

Too bad he can’t score you Touchdowns. That will bite you soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TXAintsHater said:

Of course, 1-3 is a hard hole to climb out of, though still able to get to the playoffs, but IMO it's in y'all's best interest to move on from Quinn and get a new HC. I remember rooting against the Cowboys in 2010 because Wade Phillips really had to go. I agree with the #FireQuinn people. Ryan has had a defensive-minded HC his entire career, but I think he needs an offensive HC. Shanahan was clearly the brains behind 2016. Heck, Koetter is a great fit for Ryan, IMO. He wasn't the problem at any time (here or Tampa), he's always near the top in passing, Ryan had a great 2012 with him. Ryan (despite 6 picks) is still sneakily putting up good individual numbers, but the team is not winning enough. Something must change.

I am a Saints fan.  We have a real coach already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The best NFC South team said:

You are what your record says.

That’s right . Braves 1st in NL east going into playoffs! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bravesfan said:

That’s right . Braves 1st in NL east going into playoffs! 

Good news for you. The Falcons suck so badly that maybe the Braves should step in and win football games for them.

Edited by The best NFC South team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Big_L said:

I am a Saints fan.  We have a real coach already.

New user, obviously. I focus on my own team mostly, just checked here occasionally over the past few days (wouldn't let me post on the main board). Aints fans still bitter about 2009 when we spoiled your perfect season, eh? As much as I want the Aints to miss the playoffs, seeing my Boys murder y'all in Jerry's World in revenge mode (and back at full health with Michael Gallup and Woods back) would be even sweeter.

For Falcons fans who need to cheer up:

2008: Matt Ryan drafted

2012: First NFC Championship appearance with Matty Ice

2016: First Super Bowl appearance with Matty Ice

2020: ???

Every four years. One step closer. I think next year is the one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

12 hours ago, TXAintsHater said:

New user, obviously. I focus on my own team mostly, just checked here occasionally over the past few days (wouldn't let me post on the main board). Aints fans still bitter about 2009 when we spoiled your perfect season, eh? As much as I want the Aints to miss the playoffs, seeing my Boys murder y'all in Jerry's World in revenge mode (and back at full health with Michael Gallup and Woods back) would be even sweeter.

For Falcons fans who need to cheer up:

2008: Matt Ryan drafted

2012: First NFC Championship appearance with Matty Ice

2016: First Super Bowl appearance with Matty Ice

2020: ???

Every four years. One step closer. I think next year is the one

Over the last 31 years, we hold a 12-6 winning record over the Cowgirls.

Even the deadly trio of Aikman/Emmitt/Michael Irvin all finished their Cowgirls careers with a losing record vs New Orleans.

Sad part is, Jerrah still drafts well but wastes away all of his talent. You’re embarrassing yourself dearly. :lol:

Edited by The best NFC South team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You better strap on a pair of these bad boys after that first post...

7cd46628-1fd3-4410-ac0c-08124d76dc58.jpg

On 10/1/2019 at 1:22 AM, TXAintsHater said:

New user, obviously. I focus on my own team mostly, just checked here occasionally over the past few days (wouldn't let me post on the main board). Aints fans still bitter about 2009 when we spoiled your perfect season, eh? As much as I want the Aints to miss the playoffs, seeing my Boys murder y'all in Jerry's World in revenge mode (and back at full health with Michael Gallup and Woods back) would be even sweeter.

LMAO, dude we don’t even care about the game last year considering we went further than y’all in the playoffs. Sunday night wasn’t a “revenge game” despite how much the media telling you it was. And why would we care about losing to y’all in 2009? We won the ****in’ Super Bowl, LMAO. :lol:

If anything, losing to y’all HELPED us win the Super Bowl because of what happened with DeMarcus Ware.

Y’all were adamant the whole week leading up to the game saying that Ware was hindered with a sprained neck and he wasn’t going to play much, if at all. So our team prepared as if he wasn’t playing. And what happened? He played and he had two strip sacks.

The Colts tried that same **** leading up to the Super Bowl with Dwight Freeney, However this time Payton didn’t bite. We prepared as if Freeney was playing... and he did.

Had we not fallen for that earlier in the year with Ware, we likely would’ve fallen for it in the Super Bowl and it would’ve been Freeney with two strip sacks and us lose the Super Bowl because of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0