The Falcons vs Atlanta

tl;dr

Right now, the Falcons are the 4th most exciting pro team in Atlanta (counting the Hawks, Braves, and United). Go back to January of 2017 and it’s wild. The Braves and Hawks were about to start rebuilding and United was an unknown.

The Hawks, they are young and exciting with budding stars like Collins and Young plus other good young talent (Cam Reddish could be a Star too...)

The Braves, they just went 97-65 and are hosting the NLDS. They can actually win this series and contend with the Dodgers. They have the most exciting team in baseball and have a lot more talent on the way. 

United, in year 2, they won the ship. In year 3, they can clinch a first round bye with a win, and then who knows. Have arguably the best player in MLS and regularly are among the top attended soccer games in the WORLD.

I’m not really sure I have a larger point in this post, but man how things have changed. There is a reason to watch the other 3 teams and a reason to be excited. I can’t see much to be excited about with these Falcons.

Just sad and frustrating how far this team has fallen in the past 3 years. 

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Right now, the Falcons are the 4th most exciting pro team in Atlanta (counting the Hawks, Braves, and United). Go back to January of 2017 and it’s wild. The Braves and Hawks were about to start rebuilding and United was an unknown.

The Hawks, they are young and exciting with budding stars like Collins and Young plus other good young talent (Cam Reddish could be a Star too...)

The Braves, they just went 97-65 and are hosting the NLDS. They can actually win this series and contend with the Dodgers. They have the most exciting team in baseball and have a lot more talent on the way. 

United, in year 2, they won the ship. In year 3, they can clinch a first round bye with a win, and then who knows. Have arguably the best player in MLS and regularly are among the top attended soccer games in the WORLD.

I’m not really sure I have a larger point in this post, but man how things have changed. There is a reason to watch the other 3 teams and a reason to be excited. I can’t see much to be excited about with these Falcons.

Just sad and frustrating how far this team has fallen in the past 3 years. 

And the Dawgs have are having another good year. I just dont know what the falcons deal is anymore. DQ is as good as gone and Koetter, MM may be as well. Ryan looks pretty qvwrage is Koetters scheme, after looking like a top 3 qb in.Shans scheme. Really should have just kept Sark.

the brotherhood has.commited fratercide. This team has way too much talent to perform this badly.