Usually I feel like the Falcons can comeback and make the playoffs

TheRidder

Well, last year Ryan and the pass offense was playing out of it's mind after what...1-4?

There was always some hope last year with at least one unit producing at an elite rate.

This year it's been flashes of the pass offense and nothing else. Defense gets an honorable mention vs the Eagles.

It boils down to our first half performances setting up a hole in almost every game. To me, that screams preparation.

Like Ergo said, at least last year Matt and the passing attack was lighting teams up for a good portion of the year, at least until our 5 game losing spree. This year everything just sucks, top to bottom. I’m in the same boat as you of thinking this team can come back, but even I have to admit as well that we just suck right now. 

Yeaaaa I feel you bro! Since I've been a fan of the falcons...the only game I watch (from start to finish) is the falcons...I'm not about to let them ruin another season of football for me....I think it maybe to late in the NFL to really become a fan of it (as a whole as in 32 teams)again but I'mma try....but the league so soft.

3 hours ago, Herr Beast said:

I cheer for every NFC south team to win each week, minus the Falcons. We play our first divisional game so late, I really hope that the other three are all still in the playoff race. We will long be eliminated so I hope the crush us so hard that even gazoo finds no excuse to keep DQ.

If you’re a fan, you don’t ever cheer for your team to lose and rivals to win.  Even if we go 1-15, Blank may lose his mind and not make a coaching change.  I’ve been a fan since 1975 and never once cheered against my Falcons.  You are a pathetic excuse for a fan.  GTFO.

6 hours ago, sdogg said:

Every dang time. 

11 hours ago, Falcons_Pantera_KoRn said:

We will probably be 3-9 and well on our way to a top 3 pick and then storm back to win the final 4 games to go 7-9 again in typical Falcons fashion.

Don’t forget about people talking about  offseason momentum.

I would like to point out how the Vikings game and this season have shown that is a complete myth.

11 hours ago, ryantlanta said:

This year I honestly feel like we suck. Like a hot pile of dog s***. I fee hopeless this season hopefully they do make a comeback, but I’m not holding my breath.

No one in the Falcons organization, players, coaches, owner, no one believes in this team at this point.  That is a very difficult thing to overcome.

I'm with you,, it's so bad it looks like they planned it.. And sadly I;m not joking ....The only reason why they could be doing that is to get the highest pick when  The QB from Clemson comes to the NFL,, So they can draft Ryan's replacement ,,, Him or Jake from Ga. would be the QBs of the future power houses.

56 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

If you’re a fan, you don’t ever cheer for your team to lose and rivals to win.  Even if we go 1-15, Blank may lose his mind and not make a coaching change.  I’ve been a fan since 1975 and never once cheered against my Falcons.  You are a pathetic excuse for a fan.  GTFO.

I won't support the current regime any longer. Any means neccessary to get DQ & Co. out of town are legit.

4 hours ago, Herr Beast said:

I cheer for every NFC south team to win each week, minus the Falcons. We play our first divisional game so late, I really hope that the other three are all still in the playoff race. We will long be eliminated so I hope the crush us so hard that even gazoo finds no excuse to keep DQ.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you think this way, why are you even a fan?  This is completely convoluted.  

Just now, octoslash said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you think this way, why are you even a fan?  This is completely convoluted.  

There is zero point in winning games in American sports once you are eliminated from the title race. There is no relegation to Division 2. You only help keeping unqualified coaches in jobs and worsen your draft position.

6 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

There is zero point in winning games in American sports once you are eliminated from the title race. There is no relegation to Division 2. You only help keeping unqualified coaches in jobs and worsen your draft position.

Good luck with explaining that approach.

Personally I think it's a little early for that but I do think it's almost inevitable.

While things could get turned around I see too many problems.  And I think they're schematic on defense.  I don't think the system works anymore. 

It's been 4 games and we know what we have.  And that's a bad football team.