Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lju713

GM replacement list?

Recommended Posts

Will Mcclay, Director of Player Personnel for the Cowboys

Everyone thinks its Stephen Jones but its actually Mcclay who handles all of their scouting and draft.

while we're at it, we should make Kellen Moore our new HC but I doubt Jerry lets him leave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JeffAtl said:

He has 200 wins, not 300.  His winning percentage is .616 which is about a 10-6 avg.  

Reid is looking great now because of Mahomes.  At the time he was available (he was fired as coach and de-facto GM at Philly), he wasn't such a hot commodity.

Typo, sorry.

 

And I can just as easily claim the Mahommes is great because of Reid. His track record supports that scenario much more than the QB being some savior for Reid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

If we are to go we don’t need innovative we need vet experienced hence why I’m a big proponent of getting Bill Polian out from behind whatever job he’s doing.

Hes done it all in the game seen just about everything.Won Lost rebuilt expansion that lot.Identifies talent HOF resume get him out of retirement.

I’d do the same at the HCing position aswell.No more young inexperienced guys give me a guy with a resume whose offensive minded.

I’d try and entice Andy Reid away from KC if we could.

LOL the same Bill Polian who said Lamar Jackson should play receiver and there’s no way Andy Reid leaves Kansas City with a young goat in Mahomes for this franchise with seemingly no direction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tldr said:

Will Mcclay, Director of Player Personnel for the Cowboys

Everyone thinks its Stephen Jones but its actually Mcclay who handles all of their scouting and draft.

while we're at it, we should make Kellen Moore our new HC but I doubt Jerry lets him leave

Jones can't block a promotion for one of his coaches offered from another team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

LOL the same Bill Polian who said Lamar Jackson should play receiver and there’s no way Andy Reid leaves Kansas City with a young goat in Mahomes for this franchise with seemingly no direction

The same Bill Polian that’s in the HOF as a GM yeah that guy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

If we are to go we don’t need innovative we need vet experienced hence why I’m a big proponent of getting Bill Polian out from behind whatever job he’s doing.

Hes done it all in the game seen just about everything.Won Lost rebuilt expansion that lot.Identifies talent HOF resume get him out of retirement.

I’d do the same at the HCing position aswell.No more young inexperienced guys give me a guy with a resume whose offensive minded.

I’d try and entice Andy Reid away from KC if we could.

It never seems to amaze how much Falcons fans love rethreads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2019 at 9:16 PM, kiwifalcon said:

If we are to go we don’t need innovative we need vet experienced hence why I’m a big proponent of getting Bill Polian out from behind whatever job he’s doing.

Hes done it all in the game seen just about everything.Won Lost rebuilt expansion that lot.Identifies talent HOF resume get him out of retirement.

I’d do the same at the HCing position aswell.No more young inexperienced guys give me a guy with a resume whose offensive minded.

I’d try and entice Andy Reid away from KC if we could.

Then we'd all be *****ing about how we can't win in the playoffs given that Andy Reid is only 2-7 in the playoffs since 2009.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Then we'd all be *****ing about how we can't win in the playoffs given that Andy Reid is only 2-7 in the playoffs since 2009.

To be honest with you I just want a proper WCO  coach no more cluster fark coordinators that are trying to take this and that to make this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, tldr said:

Will Mcclay, Director of Player Personnel for the Cowboys

Everyone thinks its Stephen Jones but its actually Mcclay who handles all of their scouting and draft.

while we're at it, we should make Kellen Moore our new HC but I doubt Jerry lets him leave

What exactly has Kellen Moore proven that makes you think he's ready to be an NFL head coach? Wanna know how long he's been coaching in the NFL? 2 years. C'mon now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only reason we should get rid of TD, is if we are getting a proven coach who does not wish to work with him. Otherwise, TD has put talent on the field and worked the cap very effectively.

Everyone expects every pick in rounds 1-3 to be a hit, but the reality of the NFL for all teams is that they are often busts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2019 at 10:16 PM, kiwifalcon said:

If we are to go we don’t need innovative we need vet experienced hence why I’m a big proponent of getting Bill Polian out from behind whatever job he’s doing.

Hes done it all in the game seen just about everything.Won Lost rebuilt expansion that lot.Identifies talent HOF resume get him out of retirement.

I’d do the same at the HCing position aswell.No more young inexperienced guys give me a guy with a resume whose offensive minded.

I’d try and entice Andy Reid away from KC if we could.

His son was TD's assistant here during The Mike Smith seasons..

TD will be the GM next season.

Unless Ryan is moved, and a full re-build is under way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...