Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lju713

GM replacement list?

Will Mcclay, Director of Player Personnel for the Cowboys

Everyone thinks its Stephen Jones but its actually Mcclay who handles all of their scouting and draft.

while we're at it, we should make Kellen Moore our new HC but I doubt Jerry lets him leave

13 hours ago, JeffAtl said:

He has 200 wins, not 300.  His winning percentage is .616 which is about a 10-6 avg.  

Reid is looking great now because of Mahomes.  At the time he was available (he was fired as coach and de-facto GM at Philly), he wasn't such a hot commodity.

Typo, sorry.

And I can just as easily claim the Mahommes is great because of Reid. His track record supports that scenario much more than the QB being some savior for Reid. 

16 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

If we are to go we don’t need innovative we need vet experienced hence why I’m a big proponent of getting Bill Polian out from behind whatever job he’s doing.

Hes done it all in the game seen just about everything.Won Lost rebuilt expansion that lot.Identifies talent HOF resume get him out of retirement.

I’d do the same at the HCing position aswell.No more young inexperienced guys give me a guy with a resume whose offensive minded.

I’d try and entice Andy Reid away from KC if we could.

LOL the same Bill Polian who said Lamar Jackson should play receiver and there’s no way Andy Reid leaves Kansas City with a young goat in Mahomes for this franchise with seemingly no direction

7 hours ago, tldr said:

Everyone thinks its Stephen Jones but its actually Mcclay who handles all of their scouting and draft.

while we're at it, we should make Kellen Moore our new HC but I doubt Jerry lets him leave

Jones can't block a promotion for one of his coaches offered from another team.

34 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

LOL the same Bill Polian who said Lamar Jackson should play receiver and there’s no way Andy Reid leaves Kansas City with a young goat in Mahomes for this franchise with seemingly no direction

The same Bill Polian that’s in the HOF as a GM yeah that guy.

23 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

If we are to go we don’t need innovative we need vet experienced hence why I’m a big proponent of getting Bill Polian out from behind whatever job he’s doing.

Hes done it all in the game seen just about everything.Won Lost rebuilt expansion that lot.Identifies talent HOF resume get him out of retirement.

I’d do the same at the HCing position aswell.No more young inexperienced guys give me a guy with a resume whose offensive minded.

It never seems to amaze how much Falcons fans love rethreads

On 9/29/2019 at 9:16 PM, kiwifalcon said:

Then we'd all be *****ing about how we can't win in the playoffs given that Andy Reid is only 2-7 in the playoffs since 2009.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Then we'd all be *****ing about how we can't win in the playoffs given that Andy Reid is only 2-7 in the playoffs since 2009.

To be honest with you I just want a proper WCO  coach no more cluster fark coordinators that are trying to take this and that to make this.

19 hours ago, tldr said:

What exactly has Kellen Moore proven that makes you think he's ready to be an NFL head coach? Wanna know how long he's been coaching in the NFL? 2 years. C'mon now.

Only reason we should get rid of TD, is if we are getting a proven coach who does not wish to work with him. Otherwise, TD has put talent on the field and worked the cap very effectively.

Everyone expects every pick in rounds 1-3 to be a hit, but the reality of the NFL for all teams is that they are often busts.

On 9/29/2019 at 10:16 PM, kiwifalcon said:

His son was TD's assistant here during The Mike Smith seasons..

TD will be the GM next season.

Unless Ryan is moved, and a full re-build is under way.