We made the Titans look like Super Bowl material

Nobis_Ghost

You can't fix stupid play calling, uninspired players, and bad officiating. Sark wasn't that bad looking back huh?  I saw the back of number 11 in the end zone, just happened to be a rookie wearing a Titan's jersey. They threw everything they had at Oliver, Julio drops  a sure catch, Ridley the same. We were loud for the first half then they gave up, and so did we.

People were booing, not me but those around me.

Freeman up the middle on 1st down, all over again.

Our D was out of gas first half of the second quarter.

They got paid, now it's just a matter of going through the motions so they'll sign the check. Sad.

Edited by Nobis_Ghost

Heres the thing though,  coming into this game Titans are not a bad team. Everybody thought this would be an easy win because they're the titans. This board continues to do it every week with teams and are shocked when it happens. Cant underestimate any opponent !! Titans had a really good defense and run game 

Just now, Nobis_Ghost said:

Oakland beat Indy in Indy, yes the Raiders. Our problem is coaching, DQ lost Super Bowls with stupid play calling for he Seahawks and us. He should have been gone after that.  Our defensive play calling isn't fit for Pop Warner, DQ puts a whole new meaning on 'Keep it Simple Stupid".

I said DQ was a Jack azzz many moons ago . You can tell by the slogans, shirts & loud rap music practices . It’s cringy af . He’s like the boss man who plays country when he sees his personal is white & learn country slang to relate & vice versa for the black guys . He needs to go . I thought the brotherhood shlt was straight in the beginning but after 28-3 we got embrace the suck, got each other’s back , all about the ball .. just pure cornball pulling for straws rah rah fuvkery . I’m over it . 

He's a Millennial's coach, making sure they feel comfortable at practice and training camp, then he throws them into the lions den on Sunday, and we wonder why they look upprepared? I'll venture a guess: "It's becasue they are unprepared." And Trufant's game last Sunday was a fluke, he was getting beat as much as Oliver. They watched tape and knew what we were going to do. There was no game plane. Do the same **** we did against the Eagles.

Edited by Nobis_Ghost

12 minutes ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

Oakland beat Indy in Indy, yes the Raiders. Our problem is coaching, DQ lost Super Bowls with stupid play calling for he Seahawks and us. He should have been gone after that.  Our defensive play calling isn't fit for Pop Warner, DQ puts a whole new meaning on 'Keep it Simple Stupid".

Yeah they stopped them from scoring 5-6 times.  Made them punt more than once too.

Quinns D on the other hand.