Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FalconofShadows

Who are the possible HC search candidates

Just now, Since1990 said:

I'm hoping the Steelers continue to struggle and Mike Tomlin becomes available. Would love to see him in the ATL!

Why? What has Mike Tomlin proven and done in Pittsburgh that makes you think he's the man capable of doing what no other Falcon coach has ever done? And no, winning the Super Bowl with Bill Cowherd's players does not count. I wanna know what Mike Tomlin has done and won with his players.

6 minutes ago, andrews31cain21 said:

Josh McDaniels.. hands down.. should have been hired 5 years ago...could do wonders with this Offense

I'm definitely on board with this! But gotta wonder if he'll ever leave New England again. I mean after 2017 he told the Colts he was gonna take the job and then at the last second backed out. Why?

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'm definitely on board with this! But gotta wonder if he'll ever leave New England again. I mean after 2017 he told the Colts he was gonna take the job and then at the last second backed out. Why?

I also think a major aspect people are over looking when discussing HC is their ability to develop talent. McDaniels comes off as an ahole but if he is good then I am fine with his personality, however, can he develop talent and grow players? That's basically what ended Smitty, I hope the next HC can do that, as ****** as DQ has been, he has an eye for talent and development, even if he can't put together a solid gameplan for some reason anymore

24 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Why? What has Mike Tomlin proven and done in Pittsburgh that makes you think he's the man capable of doing what no other Falcon coach has ever done? And no, winning the Super Bowl with Bill Cowherd's players does not count. I wanna know what Mike Tomlin has done and won with his players.

Heck I'll take any coach out there that can come win with Quinn and Smith's players lol

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I often wonder if Kraft is paying him under the table to stay on board... Im assuming as an OC he is making under 2Mill per year, where as a Head Coach he would make a minimum of 5 Mill per year.. makes no sense unless your getting some extra from somewhere else

I love AB as an Owner... think hes the best in the league, but AB loves the hot hand... If DQ was fired, my guess he would jump on the KC bandwagon and hire someone from there... he has a history of that...since he became Owner he was in love with TB, then the Patriots, then Seattle..just my opinion

4 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I know he did some good stuff at UCF, but he’s done nothing at Nebraska. Nebraska sucks and was completely overrated coming into the year. 

You are thinking of Scott Frost my good man.  Lincoln Riley is the HC at Oklahoma im pretty sure of and has that team rocking most the time. 

15 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Mike Tomlin can't win though. That's what I'm saying. If he can't win with his players why he gonna win with someone else's players?

Lol I was joking. I'm not a fan of bring him here... main reason being your they have had a tune of talent kind of like the falcons

FALCONS.              EVEN.              STEELERS.   

TE,SS,FS          QB,WR,CB,LB        RB,OL,DL

So yea I dont really think he would be a great fit.. we need someone who will understand the division is not to be played with you dont get walk in the park wins like most other division get 1 alot of the time 2 teams that are automatically a win.. 

I'll also add that's why I loved the rex ryan and dan quinn being interviewed because rex was all about the division battles... and quinn coming from a tuff division at the time I was excited... so I want that same attitude from the next guy if falcons dont turn it around.

Edited by AllStarHandyMan

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

You are thinking of Scott Frost my good man.  Lincoln Riley is the HC at Oklahoma im pretty sure of.

Aw thanks lmao. Now I feel like an idiot haha. I honestly don’t think Lincoln Riley would leave Oklahoma, but who knows. 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Aw thanks lmao. Now I feel like an idiot haha. I honestly don’t think Lincoln Riley would leave Oklahoma, but who knows. 

All good homie we all make mistakes.   I also don't think he would leave Oklahoma but i would be all for it if he did want to join us.  I think he is a good coach and would do a solid job in the NFL.   Now as for Scott Frost i think he messed up by leaving the florida area.   I know he went to Nebraska but i don't think he was a good fit there nor that team really much.   He should have stayed in the area he had a good strangle hold on recruiting at and had proven credability to the kids around there.    He should be the HC of The Seminoles after Jimbo left instead of Willie.   All the talent he could have kept and players who respected him in florida would have loved to come to FSU while also getting better recruits as it sits already usually.