Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconsIn2012

Scoring Offense: 28th of 32 Teams

15 posts in this topic

It’s time for Koetter’s seat to be warm.  We can let Knaop call the plays for the rest of the season if need be.  

But an offense that has Ryan, Julio, Mack, Matthews, Ridley, Freeman, Hooper, Sanu & two 1st round OL selections should never average 17 ppg over four games.  Only the LG spot isn’t filled by a Pro Bowl talent.

We are 28th out of 32 teams.  TD and Quinn need to make a decisive move.  Shoot, call daddy Shannahan for all I care.  But something is wrong in the ATL 

I'm still trying to figure out why they keep running 10-12 yd routes, why there are no bunch sets. This team has too much talent on the offensive side of the ball to get shut down like this. 

Yep...21 games under DQ where the Falcons havent hit the 20 point mark...Birds are 1-20 in those games...the defense cant win a game when the offense doesnt have it, but too often the offense is inept...during that same time period, the Pats have had 8 such games...

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

19 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Just like comparing BB and DQ after week 2. It’s too early to look at stats. Too small a sample size. I just don’t like where this whole team is trending now.

We have a 92% chance of missing the playoffs. How can it be too early to start taking measure of who and what this football team is?

Just now, FalconsIn2020 said:

We have a 95% chance of missing the playoffs. How can it be too early to start taking measure of who and what this football team is?

I am talking about offensive and. Defensive rankings. 

And who is talking about playoffs. 

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

It’s time for Koetter’s seat to be warm.  We can let Knaop call the plays for the rest of the season if need be.  

But an offense that has Ryan, Julio, Mack, Matthews, Ridley, Freeman, Hooper, Sanu & two 1st round OL selections should never average 17 ppg over four games.  Only the LG spot isn’t filled by a Pro Bowl talent.

We are 28th out of 32 teams.  TD and Quinn need to make a decisive move.  Shoot, call daddy Shannahan for all I care.  But something is wrong in the ATL 

You REALLY think Koetter is the problem?!? He's been here for five minutes.  The problem started WAY more than five minutes ago.  SMH.

Just now, TheJudge said:

You REALLY think Koetter is the problem?!? He's been here for five minutes.  The problem started WAY more than five minutes ago.  SMH.

I absolutely think he has a problem on Offense. 17 ppg