Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pren226

Introducing the next HC of the Atlanta Falcons

20 posts in this topic

Lmao this isn't the first time he's done this. There's a video of him last year after a win praising the whole team then tearing into Duke Riley (hence the bad blood here)

TX Falcon likes this

Ya I must have missed the other one where he got on Riley but he still said something to him this time too.  The man ain't lying

TX Falcon likes this

DAN QUINN HAS LOST THIS TEAM, HE HAS LOST HIS MIND, AND HE HAS LOST HIS JOB. HOW CAN YOUR TEAM GET PENALITIES AND THE MUTHA F ING COACH STARTS CLAPPING!!!! WHATS THERE TO CLAP FOR... YOUR TEAM JUS GOT A PENALTY. GOD KNOWS I AM CONFUSED..... HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOUR HEAD COACH START CLAPPING IF YOUR OWN TEAM GETS A PENALTY!!!!

TX Falcon likes this

Just now, ATLPhil said:

DAN QUINN HAS LOST THIS TEAM, HE HAS LOST HIS MIND, AND HE HAS LOST HIS JOB. HOW CAN YOUR TEAM GET PENALITIES AND THE MUTHA F ING COACH STARTS CLAPPING!!!! WHATS THERE TO CLAP FOR... YOUR TEAM JUS GOT A PENALTY. GOD KNOWS I AM CONFUSED..... HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOUR HEAD COACH START CLAPPING IF YOUR OWN TEAM GETS A PENALTY!!!!

Never understood players laughing after dropped catches and Quinn clapping on sidelines.

TX Falcon and shock like this

We need Josh McDaniels.....dont care what anyone says.

This offense talent we have needs to be seriously managed by someone like McDaniels who's handled league best for ages now.

TX Falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

This offense talent we have needs to be seriously managed by someone like McDaniels who's handled league best for ages now.

People don't like him because of his past stint at HC but I'm on board with him

3 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

He’s taking over for BB when it’s over and everyone knows it 

ShmevinShmarris and octoslash like this

21 minutes ago, pren226 said:

Someone buy this man a beer.

Whats sad is that he is right! We want this team to be better than what they are showing us at this point!! Thats gonna be me next week in Houston!! LOL

9 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Man I actually forgot about him. Good choice

Same guy from awhile back when he let Riley have it. You can see Riley having flashbacks in this vid lol