NFL Teams

The great storied teams in the NFL that have stood the test of time.  Have built there teams on defense.  They're not flashy.  They sometimes have bad years and have to rebuilt.  But they never stick up the place like the Falcons are doing.  

Offense is the the new thing that is trending.  It's the thing that the NFL is trying to promote to make games more watchable.  But the defensive gurus will always figure out a way to mess up the NFL's plans.  

Our next reiteration of this team should be built on defense first and then offense.  This is just my humble opinion.  Flame away.

Edited by Chitown2ATL_Falcon

2 minutes ago, FalconBlood23 said:

Isn't that exactly what we got DQ to do, you see how all that played out. I'd say hire an offensive coach, let Ice have stability for once and the D can be coached by some savvy vet.

No we still kept our offensive base, this team has always been an offensive. Not one year since Ryan has been here this was a defensive led team. Quinn tried and he has failed miserably.

6 minutes ago, FalconBlood23 said:

Isn't that exactly what we got DQ to do, you see how all that played out. I'd say hire an offensive coach, let Ice have stability for once and the D can be coached by some savvy vet.

I hate to say this, but the Falcons are never going back to the Super Bowl in his time here.  Ryan is not the type of QB that can put a team on his back and take it all the way.  That was proven in the Super Bowl on the greatest stage.  So far there is only 1 QB that can do that and its Brady.  All the rest in my opinion, try to build stout defense and surround that with a  half way decent offensive team.

Since Quinn has been here I don't think we have ever had a decent pass rusher.  Someone that the other team's offense had to game plan for.  If your offense cannot carry the team, then your defense should d**m well be able to dominate the other team's offense.  That hasn't happened in I don't know many years for the Falcon.  The last time the Falcons had a halfway to good team defense was when Abraham was here.