7 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

If you didn’t know the name, what does this sound like:

”When coach calls aggressive plays on 4th down, it’s the players job to execute”

Thats why I read it that way.

Yea I read that as “Quinn made the decision to go for it on 4th, we need to execute.” 

12 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

Did you notice the uncharacteristic personal foul that Mack committed? Quinn's lost the team.

Also Sanu drops a wide open pass from Ryan in the end zone inexplicably? Let’s face facts the players are letting their performance do the talking! I’m willing to bet the farm they hate Quinn’s relaxed coaching style, take advantage of all the perks but are quietly undermining him at every chance! I’m sure it’s a group of players doing the dirty work! But the players are justified because Quinn has lost the team!!! It’s now just a matter of how long it’s going to take Blank to act! A apology letter to the newspaper won’t cut it this time!!!

14 minutes ago, sdogg said:

It’s insane how our O is now. We do nothing imaginative. DC’s go to bed early the night before playing us. 

Shanny's offense with a bunch of no names besides their TE and QB are averaging over 30 pts per game and are unstoppable on the ground. They're 3-0.

It's coaching. Our offense banks on players beating their man straight up without any help from the OC to scheme them open. This isn't street ball man. Everybody in the NFL is talented. Talent matters but coaching and leadership gives you the ultimate edge.

Edited by The Don™
56 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

Shanny's offense with a bunch of no names besides their TE and QB are averaging over 30 pts per game and are unstoppable on the ground. They're 3-0.

It's coaching. Our offense banks on players beating their man straight up with any help from the OC to get them open. This isn't street ball man. Everybody in the NFL is talented. Talent matters but coaching and leadership gives you the ultimate edge.

Exactly! 

all these former HC’s on our staff, are former HC’s for a reason. Our current HC/DC is about to be a former.