Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GABLACKBIRD

AT 1-7 Does Quinn finish the season?

2 minutes ago, GABLACKBIRD said:

With his soft zone defense and Koetter not adapting to a scheme for our talent, does Quinn resign during bye week or Blank fires him?

Neither. I wish Blank would boot him! But he won’t resign and Arthur probably lets it get so bad and a waste of another season before he parts with Danny boy. 

Just now, LouDog said:

I vote to let him finish it. If we are gonna suck, we might as well get a high draft pick out of the deal. It would suck to bring someone in at 1-7 that finished the season strong and got us a lower pick. I want Tua or the best available DLineman

They not gonna draft a QB in the 1st rd! They just paid Ryan a mint for 5 more years

Just now, TX Falcon said:

They not gonna draft a QB in the 1st rd! They just paid Ryan a mint for 5 more years

He could learn behind Ryan for a couple of seasons and then the cap hit wouldnt be that high if Tua replaced him

Just now, TX Falcon said:

Only problem there is the 1st rd $$ that has to be paid

1st round money isnt what it use to be. Packers did it with Rodgers when teams were still giving out those ridiculous contracts to 1st rounders

4 minutes ago, LouDog said:

1st round money isnt what it use to be. Packers did it with Rodgers when teams were still giving out those ridiculous contracts to 1st rounders

Your right its not but our payroll is! This team is going to be wayyyyy over the luxury tax cap next year. So giving out guaranteed $$$$ to some one who is not playing is gonna be hard for Mr. Blank to swallow after this year.

Edited by TX Falcon

2 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

At 1-7, I would not be surprised to see a coach already on the team take over as an interim.  The real question is who would be the DC.

I would love too see Greg Williams as HC! The guy is know to get the most out of all his defenses! Maybe he has a better eye than TD/DQ cause these last few defensive picks are not looking to well like i.e Sonat IJS

2 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

At 1-7, I would not be surprised to see a coach already on the team take over as an interim.  The real question is who would be the DC.

Demote Quinn to DC and promote Mularkey to HC for the rest of the season. Then clean house. GM, coaches and half the players.

If it gets to 1-5, then that's a good question. Might as well ride out the rest of the season then, because what else would the team have to play for? They've laid down for almost three games as it is, so it's not pride.

If we go 1-7 through the first half of the season, I think Blank will inform Quinn that his services will no longer be needed after this year, and that he can either go ahead & step down at that point, or ride out the rest of the season.

27 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

I would love too see Greg Williams as HC! The guy is know to get the most out of all his defenses! Maybe he has a better eye than TD/DQ cause these last few defensive picks are not looking to well like i.e Sonat IJS

Greg Williams wasn't good when he was the Bills HC.

He's also a very dirty coach and a complete piece of crap.

29 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

Greg Williams is a piece of ****. Id rather lose than hire that *******

2 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Greg Williams wasn't good when he was the Bills HC.

He's also a very dirty coach and a complete piece of poop.

Belichick was the HC in Cleveland and how good was he??? You never know