MLB Playoffs

Unknøwn

1 minute ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Irritated about this. We are going to the game on Thursday, and we are trying to make plans to meet up with our family. I think they should be able to post times by now...

Seriously.  Just came in here to see if anyone knew.  Can someone please quote this post or tag me when the times are released?  I was hoping they'd have released them by now as I need to potentially get off work early.

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

I haven't looked myself but I've been told that TBS list NLDS games at 5 PM and 8:30 PM on the cable guide for Thursday. I think the official announcement is tomorrow. Of course we dont know who gets what time but I would think the Braves and Cards would get the 5 PM first pitch.

If that's the case then you can guarantee the Braves will get the early game since the other game is in LA and they won't make the Dodgers play a 2 pm day game.

5 hours ago, PK Manley said:

Seriously.  Just came in here to see if anyone knew.  Can someone please quote this post or tag me when the times are released?  I was hoping they'd have released them by now as I need to potentially get off work early.

Times are set.

Game 1 is 5:02 IF the Nationals win the WC. If the Brewers win its 6:02.

Game 2 is 4:37 PM on Friday.